Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up

If you are new to TT&M, new to tarot and consider yourself a beginner, then please sign up for our new Mentor feature!  You'll be teamed up with a one on one thread with a mentor to take the early steps of learning not only the tarot but how this website works.  As you proceed with a mentor, you will come to a point of graduation from this program!  You will also be referred to as Student while participating in this group.

Hello Emilija and ToadieOdie!  Welcome to the mentorship program!  Soon as we get some mentors for you, you can get started!  I'm really excited about this feature and am so happy to see you here.  Emilija, it's great seeing you around the forum again, I noticed you had been away for awhile.  RL always takes hold when you least expect it! lol  ^-^

Putting my hand up! Would love a mentor so here I am signing up. Thank you

Hi Arabella!  As soon as we have a mentor available, you will be the next in line to get one!

Is it too late to sign up as a beginner:)

It's never too late, Libra46!  It might take a few days though to get a mentor available for you so hang in there and I'll set you up soon as I can!  ^-^

I'd like to sign up as a beginner too. Sorry I'm a bit late on this. I misread the message and thought I needed 20 posts to qualify.

I'd like to sign up as a beginner too. Sorry I'm a bit late on this. I misread the message and thought I needed 20 posts to qualify.

Hi Ratty!  It's only the Mentors that need 20 posts, not students.  I have a mentor for you, it is Pacificwaters and this will be your exchange thread:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/student-lounge/pacificwaters-and-ratty/