Jump to content
Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up

Recommended Posts

chongjasmine
17 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Hi @chongjasmine!  You will find your class thread here.  Stop by and say hi, I'm around today.

Sure, and thank you for admitting me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hakenensenu

I don't really consider myself a beginner, I've been doing Tarot for a long time, but I had to teach myself. And learning things from someone else might be nice! If there is space in a class I would love to be included! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
46 minutes ago, Hakenensenu said:

I don't really consider myself a beginner, I've been doing Tarot for a long time, but I had to teach myself. And learning things from someone else might be nice! If there is space in a class I would love to be included! ❤️ 

Well, we'll see all about it!  You're now in the program and here is your class thread!  Welcome! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hakenensenu
3 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Well, we'll see all about it!  You're now in the program and here is your class thread!  Welcome! 😊

Thank you so much ^^  ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlmostSilent

Very interested in signing up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
4 minutes ago, AlmostSilent said:

Very interested in signing up!

You are admitted!  Welcome!  Here is your class thread, stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TL Taylor
Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm new here. I have no idea if I'm doing any of this right.

🤷

Edited by TL Taylor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
Just now, TL Taylor said:

Hi, I'm new here. I have no idea if I'm doing any of this right.

🤷

You are doing it just fine my friend!  Let's get started!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiervol

Hi, I'm new too. I'm not actually sure where to jump in but would love a mentor, or even a group plugging along! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
9 hours ago, kiervol said:

Hi, I'm new too. I'm not actually sure where to jump in but would love a mentor, or even a group plugging along! Thanks!

Hi @kiervol!  Welcome to the program.  Here is your class thread.

Stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akimbo

Hi there. I'm new and been doing tarot for about 10 weeks and could do with some mentoring for sure! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
13 hours ago, Akimbo said:

Hi there. I'm new and been doing tarot for about 10 weeks and could do with some mentoring for sure! 

Hi @AkimboHere is your class thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste

I am taking new students again!  Please sign up below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasper

I have been some time on the forum I do have some experience with tarot readings but I consider myself new...I would also like to be part if that is ok.Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninalii

I´m also new and would like to participate 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pixie

Hi, can I sign up again for the holding group if possible? Signed up once before but my mentor went inactive by the time I came back and so we never completed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
2 hours ago, jasper said:

I have been some time on the forum I do have some experience with tarot readings but I consider myself new...I would also like to be part if that is ok.Thank you

HI @jasperYou've been admitted.  Please stop by and say hi to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
35 minutes ago, Ninalii said:

I´m also new and would like to participate 🙂 

@Ninalii, hey!  You've been admitted!  Stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
24 minutes ago, Pixie said:

Hi, can I sign up again for the holding group if possible? Signed up once before but my mentor went inactive by the time I came back and so we never completed it. 

Hi @PixieYou've been admitted!  Stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wild Iris

This is a great idea!!  Can I sign up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
4 hours ago, Wild Iris said:

This is a great idea!!  Can I sign up?

Hi!  You are signed up and you'll find your thread here.  Please stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lo Priber

Hi there. I am a beginner and I would be very interested in getting into a study group with a mentor. Please let me know if one opens up for beginners. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
51 minutes ago, Lo Priber said:

Hi there. I am a beginner and I would be very interested in getting into a study group with a mentor. Please let me know if one opens up for beginners. Thank you.

Hi @Lo Priber You are in the program.  This is your class thread.  Stop by and say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geordie

I'm quite new too. Although I've been 'reading' for a few years I'm still struggling to get beyond the basics, so a mentor would be fab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Butterfly

I would love a chance to take part in the program too, if there is still room for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.