Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up

Hi, I'd like to sign up please. While I'm very good and have done Oracle for almost four years, I know very little on the Tarot side! 

19 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Hi, I'd like to sign up please. While I'm very good and have done Oracle for almost four years, I know very little on the Tarot side! 

Hi PurplePixie, I have PMd you.

I have been in and out of doing readings since for the past 19 years ... It always calls me, I would love to be mentored and learn as much as possible. Thank you!

Blessed be!

19 hours ago, ScorpioGayle said:

Please sign me up for this - I am so pleased with this site!!

You are now in the group.  Check out your PM (messages) and you'll have a link to click on.  Welcome!

I am so sorry to have to lock this section for now.  I just have too many students and not enough mentors!  I'll reopen once I get better staffed!  Thank  you for your patience. :herz:

Hi @Saturn Celeste This looks like such a great resource for those of us who are beginners but the link to sign up goes nowhere 😭😭😱 (at least on my phone) Have I missed the boat? And where do I wait for the next one, please

5 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Hi @Saturn Celeste This looks like such a great resource for those of us who are beginners but the link to sign up goes nowhere 😭😭😱 (at least on my phone) Have I missed the boat? And where do I wait for the next one, please

No, I will unlock the sign up thread soon.  Hopefully next week sometime so please keep an eye on the section! :bubble_bok:

I can take one student.  Whoever is first to sign up will be given a class thread.  The thread will be locked after that.  We are running at maximum capacity at the moment but there will be more openings again within the month.  Part of the mentor program is that the students are responsible for monitoring their class and team threads and stay on top of their exercises.  We start here with the sign up.  Keep your eyes on here and be quick! 🐇

Hi! I would love to be a part of this. Thank you for the invitation!