Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up

Hi, I'd like to sign up please. While I'm very good and have done Oracle for almost four years, I know very little on the Tarot side! 

19 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Hi, I'd like to sign up please. While I'm very good and have done Oracle for almost four years, I know very little on the Tarot side! 

Hi PurplePixie, I have PMd you.

I have been in and out of doing readings since for the past 19 years ... It always calls me, I would love to be mentored and learn as much as possible. Thank you!

Blessed be!

:azn:

22 hours ago, Saramusing said:

I have been in and out of doing readings since for the past 19 years ... It always calls me, I would love to be mentored and learn as much as possible. Thank you!

Blessed be!

Hi Saramusing!  Here is your class thread:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/topic/6798-saramusing/

Stop by and say hi! 

19 hours ago, ScorpioGayle said:

Please sign me up for this - I am so pleased with this site!!

You are now in the group.  Check out your PM (messages) and you'll have a link to click on.  Welcome!

I am so sorry to have to lock this section for now.  I just have too many students and not enough mentors!  I'll reopen once I get better staffed!  Thank  you for your patience. :herz: