The Little Prince Tarot

EmpyreanKnight

EmpyreanKnight

Ever since I was a kid, I loved The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I can't believe that Lo Scarabeo is going to release a Tarot deck featuring this classic tale next year. My mouth was agape as I was reading the news and until now I still can't believe it. Just this one deck makes the 2019 season so very worth it, at least for me.

It's written by Rachel Paul and illustrated by Martina Rossi. I'll be looking forward to meeting this gem:

30051612_1743880845634868_8678521670825635226_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=1066&oh=d80466d13c72d80efb01a7cddaf3ea89&oe=5BC3E90C

30420414_1743883475634605_4820803358812530635_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=1066&oh=21de8d7762ccd7b5dc7b84224093e27f&oe=5BA0C9FC

I want to learn more about this .... Loved the Little Prince when I was younger, seeing this makes me want to go read it again.

sandrang123

I love this book so deeply. Read it in English, then read it in French. Read it many more times over the years.

Looking forward to see if it melds with me, energetically. I SO love story tarot, but sometimes when I see the entire deck, I feel it won't take (Alice in Wonderland was like that), which sucks, right, considering I'm a writer, too.  ::)

omg! this is beautiful!:) & itallian illustrators my fav!^^ definitly top of my wishlist! thank you for sharing!^^;)

EmpyreanKnight

This book holds a special place in my heart, so I truly wish that they'd do justice to it. From the sneak peek at the art tho, I have pretty high hopes. ^-^

This book holds a special place in my heart, so I truly wish that they'd do justice to it. From the sneak peek at the art tho, I have pretty high hopes. ^-^

For me too, EK. <3 This deck is definitely something to look forward to, and the artwork looks great so far! Thanks so much for posting pics and telling us about it.  ;D

Venus Rising

It certainly does look lovely! Fingers crossed!  <3

Also, is it an anniversary or something for The Little Prince?  I only ask because I've been seeing other companies releasing The Little Prince editions, such as Montblanc. 

Venus Rising

Yup, this year is The Little Prince's 75th anniversary.

75 years old! Wow, I didn't realise it had been around for so long.  I wonder what other goodies will be released to mark the occasion.  Thanks for letting me know EmpyreanKnight[/member]  <3

ANYONE have an update re this deck?  I am really interested.  I don't get a lot of decks, but this one looks like one I might like from the little bit I have seen.

ANYONE have an update re this deck?  I am really interested.  I don't get a lot of decks, but this one looks like one I might like from the little bit I have seen.

Not sure if anything's changed since printing, but their catalog (pg 8 ) says it's due out in September.

(That may be the date it's available on the Lo Scarabeo site but not Amazon etc., because Rackham says due out Feb. in the catalog, and Rackham is for sale now on Lo Scarabeo's site, but Amazon is says pre-order for June...)

Also, is it an anniversary or something for The Little Prince?  I only ask because I've been seeing other companies releasing The Little Prince editions, such as Montblanc.

Netflix also recently released an original movie based on the book, so that might have something to do with it.  Renewing interest for old fans, drawing in new ones - always makes for an influx of creations by others. 

I'm another excited fan, definitely planning to get this deck!

Not sure if anything's changed since printing, but their catalog (pg 8 ) says it's due out in September.

(That may be the date it's available on the Lo Scarabeo site but not Amazon etc., because Rackham says due out Feb. in the catalog, and Rackham is for sale now on Lo Scarabeo's site, but Amazon is says pre-order for June...)

It's always available earlier in Europe - N Americans have to wait for Llewellyn, who distribute over there,including to Amazon.com - and never hurry.