WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Saturn Celeste

• 1 month later...
Saturn Celeste

I am very happy to announce that ToadieOdie is graduating today.  She has completed the basics and then some.  She has been an astute student with excellent writing skills.  She has researched topics on her own and she has done everything I've asked of her, with fresh eyes.  I wish ToadieOdie the best of luck with her tarot and the path she has chosen to walk now with the guidance of the Universe.  Way to go, Toadie, this gives me such great pleasure to graduate you today.  You've got what it takes.  <3

official_graduation.jpg.ca96b619851ee019510e16e63540c40c.jpg

I am very happy to announce that ToadieOdie is graduating today.  She has completed the basics and then some.  She has been an astute student with excellent writing skills.  She has researched topics on her own and she has done everything I've asked of her, with fresh eyes.  I wish ToadieOdie the best of luck with her tarot and the path she has chosen to walk now with the guidance of the Universe.  Way to go, Toadie, this gives me such great pleasure to graduate you today.  You've got what it takes.  <3

Congratulations  ToadieOdie :hug: :)

Thank you. I wasn't expecting this to happen today.  :o I hope to do you proud. And I can't thank you enough.  <3

Saturn Celeste

Thank you. I wasn't expecting this to happen today.  :o I hope to do you proud. And I can't thank you enough.  <3

You still have an unofficial week with me but I can't hold you back any longer.  You get that air under your wings and fly girl!

You still have an unofficial week with me but I can't hold you back any longer.  You get that air under your wings and fly girl!

Roger that! *salutes*

tinyterrarium

Thank you! This has been a wonderful experience  <3 Thank you again Dee for being a fabulous mentor. And congratulations to ToadieOdie!!!

Thank you! This has been a wonderful experience  <3 Thank you again Dee for being a fabulous mentor. And congratulations to ToadieOdie!!!

Congrats, tinyterrarium[/member] and ToadieOdie[/member] !  :)

Wow. Toadie too. Congratulations! That's really awesome.  :) :hug:

Thank you, guys!  :hug: <3 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

ToadieOdie needs people to read for over in student exchange...practice makes perfect..Feedback is needed, and you get a great reading for 0 dollars ;)

I volunteer as a tribute! I've been following her student thread and I'd be thrilled to get a reading from her ^^

Hey Guys,

ToadieOdie needs people to read for over in student exchange...practice makes perfect..Feedback is needed, and you get a great reading for 0 dollars ;)

I volunteer as a tribute! I've been following her student thread and I'd be thrilled to get a reading from her ^^

As tribute? I promise you won't die from my readings. Well... not by my hand any way. >:D

pacificwaters

With the powers vested in me by TT&M, I am pleased to announce that Ratty would be graduating today. I loved sparring with him, we had our share of discussions and debates, but above all he was definitely a likeable student. I got to learn from his observations on some cards as well.

Attaching the graduation certificate for my dear Ratty !!!

Congratulations!!

Ratty_graduates.jpg.dc13072c9248348fd27182ddb33c69ee.jpg

Saturn Celeste

YAY!  Congratulations Ratty[/member]!  So happy to see you graduate--well met!  I hope you continue to use your skills with the tarot in your daily life.  <3

• Saturn Celeste locked this topic