Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

In about 10 minutes (cause I'm slow posting) tinyterrarium will be graduating...She has done a fabulous job.....WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!! <3 :hug: :) ;) O:-)

Dee

I posted the diploma on the lesson page, but here is a copy to share  brag brag ;)

The_real__tinyterrarium_diploma_for_the_24rh.jpg.f683ab8b6f17a85b6e85f2555d91bd6e.jpg

In about 10 minutes (cause I'm slow posting) tinyterrarium will be graduating...She has done a fabulous job.....WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!! <3 :hug: :) ;) O:-)

Dee

Congrats tinyterrarium!

I am very happy to announce that ToadieOdie is graduating today.  She has completed the basics and then some.  She has been an astute student with excellent writing skills.  She has researched topics on her own and she has done everything I've asked of her, with fresh eyes.  I wish ToadieOdie the best of luck with her tarot and the path she has chosen to walk now with the guidance of the Universe.  Way to go, Toadie, this gives me such great pleasure to graduate you today.  You've got what it takes.  <3

official_graduation.jpg.ca96b619851ee019510e16e63540c40c.jpg

I am very happy to announce that ToadieOdie is graduating today.  She has completed the basics and then some.  She has been an astute student with excellent writing skills.  She has researched topics on her own and she has done everything I've asked of her, with fresh eyes.  I wish ToadieOdie the best of luck with her tarot and the path she has chosen to walk now with the guidance of the Universe.  Way to go, Toadie, this gives me such great pleasure to graduate you today.  You've got what it takes.  <3

Congratulations  ToadieOdie :hug: :)

Thank you. I wasn't expecting this to happen today.  :o I hope to do you proud. And I can't thank you enough.  <3

Thank you. I wasn't expecting this to happen today.  :o I hope to do you proud. And I can't thank you enough.  <3

You still have an unofficial week with me but I can't hold you back any longer.  You get that air under your wings and fly girl!

You still have an unofficial week with me but I can't hold you back any longer.  You get that air under your wings and fly girl!

Roger that! *salutes*

Thank you! This has been a wonderful experience  <3 Thank you again Dee for being a fabulous mentor. And congratulations to ToadieOdie!!!

Wow. Toadie too. Congratulations! That's really awesome.  :) :hug:

Thank you! This has been a wonderful experience  <3 Thank you again Dee for being a fabulous mentor. And congratulations to ToadieOdie!!!

Congrats, tinyterrarium[/member] and ToadieOdie[/member] !  :)

Wow. Toadie too. Congratulations! That's really awesome.  :) :hug:

Thank you, guys!  :hug: <3 :)

Hey Guys,

ToadieOdie needs people to read for over in student exchange...practice makes perfect..Feedback is needed, and you get a great reading for 0 dollars ;)

Hey Guys,

ToadieOdie needs people to read for over in student exchange...practice makes perfect..Feedback is needed, and you get a great reading for 0 dollars ;)

I volunteer as a tribute! I've been following her student thread and I'd be thrilled to get a reading from her ^^

Hey Guys,

I volunteer as a tribute! I've been following her student thread and I'd be thrilled to get a reading from her ^^

As tribute? I promise you won't die from my readings. Well... not by my hand any way. >:D

With the powers vested in me by TT&M, I am pleased to announce that Ratty would be graduating today. I loved sparring with him, we had our share of discussions and debates, but above all he was definitely a likeable student. I got to learn from his observations on some cards as well.

Attaching the graduation certificate for my dear Ratty !!!

Congratulations!!

Ratty_graduates.jpg.dc13072c9248348fd27182ddb33c69ee.jpg

YAY!  Congratulations Ratty[/member]!  So happy to see you graduate--well met!  I hope you continue to use your skills with the tarot in your daily life.  <3