Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

20 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I have great pleasure in announcing the graduation (with flying colours, I might add) of @Tarotnewbie(a name that may soon need to be adjusted, I feel..!). It's been an absolute delight to see her develop so rapidly, and watch her intuitive skills start to take flight. Tarotnewbie, it's been a genuine honour to be able to help you on the first stages of your journey, and I can't wait to see where it takes you next!🙂

So, without further ado (don't want to embarrass her, now, do we?)... [drum roll, please]...

image.png.0d71b7b11dced1ccde2b88d19a89c8ef.png

Aww!!! thanks Mr W.... this is so cool... i am very happy to see my certificte of completion... yippppeeeeee!!!  

All the credit goes to you Mr W. I wouldn't have learnt anything if not for your skill in teaching and your patience with my really long stories, which were given very detailed feedback and suggestions on where and how to improve. It was a pleasure being your student. Thanks for everything 🙏🏼

20 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Wow!!  This is wonderful!!  Great job Tarotnewbie and Wanderer!  @Tarotnewbie your status is now set to graduate.  Great job!  I'm always so proud when my students graduate and I'm also so proud of my mentors who graduate them! :dancing-cat:

Thank you Saturn... I must thank you for your initial mentoring... I really learned a lot from you. It was so much fun learning from you. Thanks again 🙂 

1 hour ago, Tarotnewbie said:

All the credit goes to you Mr W. I wouldn't have learnt anything if not for your skill in teaching and your patience with my really long stories, which were given very detailed feedback and suggestions on where and how to improve. It was a pleasure being your student. Thanks for everything 🙏🏼

You're very welcome, @Tarotnewbie - the pleasure was mine! :thumbsup:

Greetings!  I am honored to announce that JustPeachy has done a magnificent job in the Mentorship Program, and has far, far, far exceeded the requirements.

I would like to be the first to congratulate her, and I look forward to many future interactions as she becomes the youngest Wise Elder in our community 🙂

diploma_just_peachy.png

19 hours ago, LeFou said:

Greetings!  I am honored to announce that JustPeachy has done a magnificent job in the Mentorship Program, and has far, far, far exceeded the requirements.

I would like to be the first to congratulate her, and I look forward to many future interactions as she becomes the youngest Wise Elder in our community 🙂

diploma_just_peachy.png

Thank you LeFou, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the help you've given me. It's been a wonderful learning experience and one that I'll always cherish!

25 minutes ago, JustPeachy said:

Thank you Joy. It's a great program and I'm happy I landed here!

You've been an exceptional student also.  You went through this program zippity zip!!  Great job hon!!! :animated-smileys-hug-002: