Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

JustPeachy
5 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

congratulations @Tarotnewbie from a little while ago and @JustPeachy on graduating - good luck where your readings take you! :party:🎉❤️:78496:

Thank you, I'm sure it will be an adventure!

Saturn Celeste

Yay @Eamane!!  Congratulations on  your graduation!  You did a fantastic job.  I'll see you around on the boards! :balloon_che:

Jewel

It is with great pleasure that I am graduating NoellaRoyce from the Tarot Tea & Me Mentorship Program.  Thank you Noella for opening me up to the true power of the ShadowScapes Tarot, I will always think of you when I use this deck :animated-smileys-hug-002:.  It was truly an honor working with you and I look forward to our continued friendship!

432921744_AchievementNoellaRoyce.thumb.png.fba9669d3653c1fca69b6c77d95d6c88.png

Edited by Jewel

Saturn Celeste

Hey yeah Noella!!  Great job!! ❤️ 

spacer.png

NoellaRoyce
On 9/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, Jewel said:

It is with great pleasure that I am graduating NoellaRoyce from the Tarot Tea & Me Mentorship Program.  Thank you Noella for opening me up to the true power of the ShadowScapes Tarot, I will always think of you when I use this deck :animated-smileys-hug-002:.  It was truly an honor working with you and I look forward to our continued friendship!

432921744_AchievementNoellaRoyce.thumb.png.fba9669d3653c1fca69b6c77d95d6c88.png

💕💜💕

Thank you thank you so much for being my mentor and helping me finally get over all my fear and worries that I couldn't do this - I definitely feel like I can now, and finally use all my wonderful decks, and don't need to be afraid any longer!!! You're the bestest mentor, and I feel truly blessed to have worked with you. 

Now I just need to throw myself into reading for others, with you as my first victim! *Evil laughter! 😈

NoellaRoyce
On 9/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, Tarotnewbie said:

@NoellaRoyce congratulationsHappy Lisa Kudrow GIF by Friends 🎉🎈 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:14 PM, Saturn Celeste said:

Hey yeah Noella!!  Great job!! ❤️ 

spacer.png

On 9/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, joy said:

Congrats @NoellaRoyce well done! Looking forward to seeing you in the circles ❤️

Congratulations Thumbs Up GIF by Diet Cig

Thank you all so much! I'm so excited, and scared, and ready to show my dorky self outside the safe classroom space! Looking forward to meeting you all there :party:

joy
2 minutes ago, NoellaRoyce said:

Thank you all so much! I'm so excited, and scared, and ready to show my dorky self outside the safe classroom space! Looking forward to meeting you all there :party:

No need to be scared! This is a learning forum, we all learn from each other 😉

NoellaRoyce
1 minute ago, joy said:

No need to be scared! This is a learning forum, we all learn from each other 😉

💜 Thank you! It's true, everyone on this forum is really wonderful, very glad I found this place! 

LoveLightPeace

Congratulations @NoellaRoyce, how exciting! :dancing-cat: Looking forward to seeing you in the reading circles, and exchanges. :classic_biggrin:

Jewel
9 hours ago, NoellaRoyce said:

💕💜💕

Thank you thank you so much for being my mentor and helping me finally get over all my fear and worries that I couldn't do this - I definitely feel like I can now, and finally use all my wonderful decks, and don't need to be afraid any longer!!! You're the bestest mentor, and I feel truly blessed to have worked with you. 

Now I just need to throw myself into reading for others, with you as my first victim! *Evil laughter! 😈

You are too kind and so sweet! You did all the work so kudos to you for overcoming those fears! You can practice on me anytime, happy to be your victim 🤣 I n all seriousness I know what you can do and you can now kick back and enjoy tarot and your current and future decks. You really have a gift with ShadowScapes, I mean that!

NoellaRoyce
On 9/16/2019 at 5:04 AM, Starlight said:

Late to the party, but I wanted to offer my congrats as well, @NoellaRoyce. :thumbsup:

happy champagne GIF by joonasjoonas

Thank you!!! :party: *bounces around like that happy cork* (actually possibly an accurate representation of how my brain works)