Jump to content
Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Recommended Posts

JustPeachy
5 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

congratulations @Tarotnewbie from a little while ago and @JustPeachy on graduating - good luck where your readings take you! :party:🎉❤️:78496:

Thank you, I'm sure it will be an adventure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste

Yay @Eamane!!  Congratulations on  your graduation!  You did a fantastic job.  I'll see you around on the boards! :balloon_che:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jewel

It is with great pleasure that I am graduating NoellaRoyce from the Tarot Tea & Me Mentorship Program.  Thank you Noella for opening me up to the true power of the ShadowScapes Tarot, I will always think of you when I use this deck :animated-smileys-hug-002:.  It was truly an honor working with you and I look forward to our continued friendship!

 

432921744_AchievementNoellaRoyce.thumb.png.fba9669d3653c1fca69b6c77d95d6c88.png

Edited by Jewel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste

Hey yeah Noella!!  Great job!! ❤️ 

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoellaRoyce
On 9/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, Jewel said:

It is with great pleasure that I am graduating NoellaRoyce from the Tarot Tea & Me Mentorship Program.  Thank you Noella for opening me up to the true power of the ShadowScapes Tarot, I will always think of you when I use this deck :animated-smileys-hug-002:.  It was truly an honor working with you and I look forward to our continued friendship!

 

432921744_AchievementNoellaRoyce.thumb.png.fba9669d3653c1fca69b6c77d95d6c88.png

💕💜💕

 

Thank you thank you so much for being my mentor and helping me finally get over all my fear and worries that I couldn't do this - I definitely feel like I can now, and finally use all my wonderful decks, and don't need to be afraid any longer!!! You're the bestest mentor, and I feel truly blessed to have worked with you. 

 

Now I just need to throw myself into reading for others, with you as my first victim! *Evil laughter! 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoellaRoyce
On 9/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, Tarotnewbie said:

@NoellaRoyce congratulationsHappy Lisa Kudrow GIF by Friends 🎉🎈 

 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:14 PM, Saturn Celeste said:

Hey yeah Noella!!  Great job!! ❤️ 

 

spacer.png

 

On 9/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, joy said:

Congrats @NoellaRoyce well done! Looking forward to seeing you in the circles ❤️

Congratulations Thumbs Up GIF by Diet Cig

Thank you all so much! I'm so excited, and scared, and ready to show my dorky self outside the safe classroom space! Looking forward to meeting you all there :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joy
2 minutes ago, NoellaRoyce said:

Thank you all so much! I'm so excited, and scared, and ready to show my dorky self outside the safe classroom space! Looking forward to meeting you all there :party:

No need to be scared! This is a learning forum, we all learn from each other 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoellaRoyce
1 minute ago, joy said:

No need to be scared! This is a learning forum, we all learn from each other 😉

💜 Thank you! It's true, everyone on this forum is really wonderful, very glad I found this place! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLightPeace

Congratulations @NoellaRoyce, how exciting! :dancing-cat: Looking forward to seeing you in the reading circles, and exchanges. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jewel
9 hours ago, NoellaRoyce said:

💕💜💕

 

Thank you thank you so much for being my mentor and helping me finally get over all my fear and worries that I couldn't do this - I definitely feel like I can now, and finally use all my wonderful decks, and don't need to be afraid any longer!!! You're the bestest mentor, and I feel truly blessed to have worked with you. 

 

Now I just need to throw myself into reading for others, with you as my first victim! *Evil laughter! 😈

You are too kind and so sweet! You did all the work so kudos to you for overcoming those fears! You can practice on me anytime, happy to be your victim 🤣 I n all seriousness I know what you can do and you can now kick back and enjoy tarot and your current and future decks. You really have a gift with ShadowScapes, I mean that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoellaRoyce
On 9/16/2019 at 5:04 AM, Starlight said:

Late to the party, but I wanted to offer my congrats as well, @NoellaRoyce. :thumbsup:

happy champagne GIF by joonasjoonas

Thank you!!! :party: *bounces around like that happy cork* (actually possibly an accurate representation of how my brain works)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.