Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Avalon, Saturn, Toadie, Rose, Dee and Flaxen, thank you kindly.

I will henceforth, of course, conduct myself with the appropriate sanctity and decorum expected from an alumnus of this august institution, my only thought to reflect glory on this my alma mater.

On the other hand, a band... also has appeal. Gotta do drums!

I will henceforth, of course, conduct myself with the appropriate sanctity and decorum expected from an alumnus of this august institution, my only thought to reflect glory on this my alma mater.

Is there no ROFL icon??  >:D

That reminded me of Yahoo Messenger. I miss it :'(

On the other hand, a band... also has appeal. Gotta do drums!

~chuckles~ Ratty, I know you do not know me, but I could not resist visiting yours and Pacific Waters thread.  You are so funny, and your posts are a joy to read.  I am anxious to see what this "appropriate sanctity and decorum" is going to look like ROFLMAO!  >:D  ... but I will keep an eye out for your posts to see LOL.  Love your sense of humor.  (P.S. if anyone can get the band started around here it is YOU!)

Congrats to ToadieOdie and Tinyterrarium!  Great job!

P.S. if anyone can get the band started around here it is YOU!

LOL. Thank you, Jewel. You are most gracious. Unfortunately, as yet no-one wishes to play to my drum's beat. I'm a newbie. Why should they? Give it time though. Give it time...

PS: I haven't paid as much attention to your and Ix Chel's thread as I have to those that started earlier, but I have dipped in on occasion and found it instructive.

Don't sell yourself short, from what I see in your journal you have transported yourself to another dimension (Kabalah), and I will be following your journal and learning from it  :).

PS: I haven't paid as much attention to your and Ix Chel's thread as I have to those that started earlier, but I have dipped in on occasion and found it instructive.

Thank you, if there is ever anything in there that peaks your interest and you would like to discuss feel free to PM me.

I am happy to graduate Arch today!  He was a strong student and did so much work on his own.  I am honored to be the one to graduate Arch, he'll make a fine reader.

Arch.jpg.1bbe6572230ec4fe8c934cca41ed44f2.jpg

I am happy to graduate Arch today!  He was a strong student and did so much work on his own.  I am honored to be the one to graduate Arch, he'll make a fine reader.

Thanks!

Lol I didn't expect to get a certificate and stuff!  :))

Thanks again guys!  ;D

And especially thanks to my mentor KatMoon[/member]  <3

I'm excited to say that Avalon[/member] is a graduate!

She's dedicated, and determined! I would just mention something, like peeking at the 60 Quirky Courts questions, and she'd run with it and answer every one. She's taken part in reading circles. She's just started 78 Weeks of Tarot in her journal here. There's no holding her back!  ;D 

I was amazed, every time we did an exercise, with how far she'd come since the last one.  I could tell she'd been practicing, checking out the forum and other resources, and practicing again. I look forward to her TT&M posts. :)

Thank you for having me along for your rocket ride through tarot basics and beyond!

Much metta to you, Avalon.  <3

Avalon_Certificate.jpg.9ba11c7fbbc1586b0b77bbea86486353.jpg

Oh boy!!  Avalon has graduated!  This is wonderful news and such a cool certificate!  Great job to Avalon for being such a receptive student and to Rose for being an awesome mentor.  Great job, I'm really proud of you both.  <3