Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Thanks for the lovely encouragement. Big thanks to DanielJUK for his patience and the time he has taken with me, from total newb too scared to trust my ability, to confident (well sort of) reader dipping my toes into the wider tarot world. I will always be grateful to him.

You will all see me all over the forum as I love this space and the people I've met so far. So supportive and caring.

Come and say hello on my journal page, I'll be looking for you.

And if anyone has been thinking of joining the mentorship space, do it you can only benifit, it's great.

<3 <3 <3 X/

Congratulations Arabella!!

You are a good reader. I can say this considering the two wonderful exchanges I have had with you :) Look forward to bumping into you again :)

Congrats, Arabella.

I've enjoyed reading your thread with Daniel, in particular the Loteria cards. It's really interesting how you can work with something like that. Thanks.

Thanks Ratty, I aim to continue posting the Loteria readings. They are such little gems of wisdom. Seeing we started at the same time and I'm only graduating now, you are way in front. Maybe I'm slow to catch on.

I've enjoyed watching your progress. Maybe we'll meet in the circles and pit our knowledge against one another  :)

Thanks again

A

Congratulations Arabella! ~tosses confetti all over the room~  I have also enjoyed reading your classroom thread with Daniel  :).  Look forward to being partnered with you in an exchange!

Proud to announce that I am graduating Mabel[/member] today. She was a wonderful student and pretty diligent with her daily draws.

Congratulations Mabel!!! I look forward to bumping into you in some of the exchanges

Mabel_graduates.jpg.f1fdfa34b7532213eedf06b674861675.jpg

Yet more congratulations to Mabel. May all your tarot readings go from strength to strength.  :)

(BTW. There's a daily draws section as well as a journal area for continuation of the draws.)

Proud to announce that I am graduating Mabel[/member] today. She was a wonderful student and pretty diligent with her daily draws.

Congratulations Mabel!!! I look forward to bumping into you in some of the exchanges

Thank you so much, @Pacificwaters! This is so exciting! I learned so much from you! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me! I am also so thankful that TT&M provides this learning opportunity!

Mabel

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Yet more congratulations to Mabel. May all your tarot readings go from strength to strength.  :)

(BTW. There's a daily draws section as well as a journal area for continuation of the draws.)

Thank you, @Ratty! It is very exciting!

Mabel

WooHoo for Mabel!!  I'm so proud of you! congrats-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

Thank you, @Saturn Celeste! I am thrilled!

Well done Mabel! Congrats on graduating [emoji322][emoji898][emoji173][emoji3]

Thank you, @DanielJUK! I am so happy about it! :)

Congratulations Mabel!

Thank you, @Avalon! I am so happy to have graduated, but I know there is lots left to learn!

Mabel

Wooo hooo I feel honored!!

Thanks to my wonderful mentor Dee  ((