WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Saturn Celeste

Welcome Mabel, to the big kids table. It's a bit daunting, isn't it? But this forum is full of great people, I'm finding. Congrats

Thank you, Arabella[/member]! It sure is a bit daunting! I know just enough to realize all that I don't know! Lol! This forum is full of great people!

I would like to congratulate Oumee on her graduation. Oumee has been very patient with me and has done everything I requested of her. She is sensitive and insightful and I believe with experience will become a fine reader.

I wish you all the best on your Tarot and Oracle journey, my dear, and look forward to seeing you in all TT&T's wonderful circles.  <3 ((  ((

c5bd59fdb46feeeea0f43ec66af66ff1.jpg

Certificate_of_Achievement-1.jpg.4529894565b17a73a44b078980a14391.jpg

Saturn Celeste

I would like to congratulate Oumee on her graduation. Oumee has been very patient with me and has done everything I requested of her. She is sensitive and insightful and I believe with experience will become a fine reader.

I wish you all the best on your Tarot and Oracle journey, my dear, and look forward to seeing you in all TT&T's wonderful circles.  <3 ((  ((

c5bd59fdb46feeeea0f43ec66af66ff1.jpg

Oh boy!!  I love graduations so much, they always make me cry to see the new reader come into the group and graduate.  You are ready to go Oumee!!  The exchanges await and wherever your tarot journey takes you.  Congratulations!  :party:  :thumbsup:

Good Job Shivani for making Oumee a fully rounded tarot reader.  Good job!  :thumbsup:  :party:

Thank you so much, my dear friends :)...I would like to say I am very touched and grateful, I know all of you helped me and brought light to my esoteric life.

I am happy I can share my thoughts with you.

O. <3 <3 <3

3-201218213457-3107742.png

she has surpised me time and time again,, especially where it comes to her own insight of tarot into her own life..

she has a gift, (we all do have gifts ) but her gift is different then my gift in the way of using the tarot peer into one own self to learn..

many a time I thought she had quite,,b ut it turn out she was busy with her life,, yet kept on her tarot studies.. and it seemed at the right time,, she would appear with her lessons.. and I was omg what cosmic timing..

more then that,, she has great potential as an inuative,, feel reader,,

Saturn Celeste

Thank you so much!  :)

Since graduation I have spent much more time with my cards and am so thankful for my teacher Holmes and everyone else who has helped me on the boards!

Good job, Catherine!  I'm really proud of you and it's been great to watch you flourish under Holmes' teaching.  Congratulations!  ((

Saturn Celeste

I am very happy to announce the graduation of Devon Carter!  You've done well and you stayed the course, congratulations, Devon!  ((

Certificate_of_graduation.jpg.8b81ef557ee55d0f2be7a34c45d6672f.jpg

Saturn Celeste

Yippee!!  We have another graduate!!  Or newest Exchange Moderator, Joy!  She has surpassed my expectations of her and is ready to hit the exchanges.  Congratulations Joy!  ((

Certificate_of_Graduation1.jpg.0b3e2e12db2096f994b661c6184ec934.jpg