WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Saturn Celeste

Guest Night Shade

Yippee!!  We have another graduate!!  Or newest Exchange Moderator, Joy!  She has surpassed my expectations of her and is ready to hit the exchanges.  Congratulations Joy!  ((

All right, joy!! Congratulations!!!  :) <3 ((

Thank you Raggydoll[/member], stephanelli[/member], Jewel[/member] and Night Shade[/member]

And the biggest thanks goes to Saturn Celeste[/member], for all your help and patience with me. It was a great pleasure to have you as my mentor!

And everyone else who helped me to get certified 

<3 X/ ((

Saturn Celeste

And the biggest thanks goes to Saturn Celeste[/member], for all your help and patience with me. It was a great pleasure to have you as my mentor!

And everyone else who helped me to get certified 

<3 X/ ((

(( <3

It is with great pleasure that Rose Lalonde[/member] and I are graduating Ix Chel  ((  It has truly been an honor and pleasure to be a part of Ix Chel's Tarot Journey.  In her time in the mentorship program she has covered:  Using imagery to deepen intuitive connection, court cards, basic: numerology, elemental dignities, astrology, and reversals ... and what a dedicated program participant she has been.  She is more than ready to tackle any of the reading circles she wishes to participate in  :biggrin:

Congratulations Ix Chel, you really rocked it!  Look forward to being partnered with you in future exchanges and if you need anything Rose Lalonde[/member] and I are just a PM away  ((

Ix_Chel__Achievement.jpg.a742c45bdc20d898800068c8cc07125e.jpg

Ix Chel[/member] it's been such a joy to work with you and Jewel[/member].  (( By the time I came in for astrology, you and Jewel were already well underway, and I could see how committed and enthusiastic you are, and how much you love learning about tarot. When I think of all the exercises you completed and how thoughtful and focused you've been, always striving for more, I'm so impressed. Seriously. I wish you all the best!  <3

Saturn Celeste

Aldor44[/member] and Ix Chel[/member] I am so happy for the both of you!  I can't tell how how proud I get when I see students graduate, it really brings home the spirit of the mentor program.  And thank you both for your participation on the boards already.  You are real contributors to the family feel of this forum.  Great job guys!  :thumbsup:

3-280219143756-36331951.jpeg

I am proud to graduate lovelightpeace, 

our focus was on helping her read faster at the beginning,,

so we focused on some card associations,, and also helping to fashion a story with the cards.

being she was already well endowed in the tarot , it was an easy mentor for she willing put the work in soon as I asked so it was a fast mentorship.

and so the feedback on her readings were excellent though I suspect she was already a great reader, as we didn't focus on tarot knowledge  but rather how to get the flow going in terms of intuition. 

so congrats are in order !!  I am impressed by the work you put in, and so you make happy to be an mentor.

LoveLightPeace[/member] 

3-280219143756-36331951.jpeg

I am proud to graduate lovelightpeace, 

our focus was on helping her read faster at the beginning,,

so we focused on some card associations,, and also helping to fashion a story with the cards.

being she was already well endowed in the tarot , it was an easy mentor for she willing put the work in soon as I asked so it was a fast mentorship.

and so the feedback on her readings were excellent though I suspect she was already a great reader, as we didn't focus on tarot knowledge  but rather how to get the flow going in terms of intuition. 

so congrats are in order !!  I am impressed by the work you put in, and so you make happy to be an mentor.

LoveLightPeace[/member] 

HOLMES[/member] Thank you very much for working with me, and sharing your knowledge to help me improve my reading skills. I am so grateful for all that you have done to help me get to graduation! ((  <3