WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Saturn Celeste

Missed a few graduations!

Congrats Ix Chel[/member] , Czenzi[/member] and LoveLightPeace[/member]  :party: :party: :party: Well done everyone!

Yes, congrats to Ix Chel[/member] and LoveLightPeace[/member] as well!!!!

pacificwaters

By the powers vested in me by TTM, I am hereby pleased to announce that my student River[/member] graduates today. It was a wonderful learning experience with you.

Congratulations once again River  :party: :party:

?action=dlattach;attach=8784;image

Saturn Celeste

By the powers vested in me by TTM, I am hereby pleased to announce that my student River[/member] graduates today. It was a wonderful learning experience with you.

I am really proud of you, River!  Now you are free to explore and experiment with the tarot with a basic understanding of the cards.  Good work dear!!  ((

oooh I got a little behind on the graduations!  <3

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Congratulations on graduating Catherine[/member] DevonCarter[/member] joy[/member] Aldor44[/member] Ix Chel[/member] @LoveLightPeace Czenzi[/member] and River[/member]

Well done for all the hard work you put in and hope you feel more confident reading now!  <3 :thumbsup: :rainbow: :love:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

oooh I got a little behind on the graduations!  <3

Congratulations on graduating Catherine[/member] DevonCarter[/member] joy[/member] Aldor44[/member] Ix Chel[/member] LoveLightPeace[/member] Czenzi[/member] and River[/member]

Well done for all the hard work you put in and hope you feel more confident reading now!  <3 :thumbsup: :rainbow: :love:

It is never too late to  :party: :party: :party:

Saturn Celeste

WooHoo! Time to celebrate Iona's graduation!  LeFou was an awesome mentor and Iona has developed enough skills to participate on the forum exchanges.  Congratulations Iona!  ((

3-220319104634-3642565.jpeg