Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Why thank you everyone  :) :)

A huge thanks to LeFou, who was a brilliant mentor and who I've really enjoyed working with

I have been late to wish, but then...better late than never

Congratulations LoveLightPeace[/member] and Iona[/member] on  your graduation!!

Congrats tinyterrarium[/member] and ToadieOdie[/member] !!!

Rarehare, DarkElectric is very happy to graduate you!  She has confirmed what I already knew that you are a natural talent and we hope very much you continue to pursue your study of the tarot.  Congratulations, sweetie!!  ((  <3

3-310319210447-3655521.jpeg

Guest Night Shade

Congratulations Rarehare[/member] !  Well done!!  :) :egyptian:  :party:

Please join me in congratulating Endy[/member] on her graduation! She has been a joy to work with and showed great dedication and commitment to the program. And she impressed me with how well she could tell a coherent story with the cards, right from the start.

Well done, Endy! And all the very best to you on your Tarot journey!!  <3

33658972358_6237999c7a_b.jpg

Guest Night Shade

Congratulations Endy[/member] !  Way to go!!  :) :party: :egyptian:

Endy!!  Congratulations!!  I am so proud of you!  It just seemed like yesterday you started in the program and here you are, a tarot reader!!  Good job!  :thumbsup:

Well done, Endy!  I look forward to seeing you around the forum.  Knowing that you’ve been Saturn Celeste’s student is a high mark and a distinguished honor.  She wouldn’t have taken you on if she hadn’t seen special potential in you, you must really have the gift <3

Endy!!  Congratulations!!  I am so proud of you!  It just seemed like yesterday you started in the program and here you are, a tarot reader!!  Good job!  :thumbsup:

Aww thank you! And I totally agree... these last couple months flew by. I learned SO much, but more importantly it was really fun!!!

Well done, Endy!  I look forward to seeing you around the forum.  Knowing that you’ve been Saturn Celeste’s student is a high mark and a distinguished honor.  She wouldn’t have taken you on if she hadn’t seen special potential in you, you must really have the gift <3

Thank you!! I started out with Saturn, but Starlight was my mentor for most of the mentorship. Both of them were so amazingly kind and helpful!

I'm pleased to post that 2curious[/member] has successfully graduated the mentorship program after working on card meanings, bringing individual cards together into one cohesive reading, and successfully taking part in our Newbie's Circle. 2curious, I've seen you grow and also do well reading for another mentor here, DanielJUK, over in the circle. I hope you give yourself plenty of credit, because I believe you know how to share a great reading. All the best to you as you continue with tarot!  :heartz:

Guest Night Shade

Congratulations 2curious[/member] !!! Well done!!! :) :party: :egyptian:

I'm pleased to post that 2curious[/member] has successfully graduated the mentorship program after working on card meanings, bringing individual cards together into one cohesive reading, and successfully taking part in our Newbie's Circle. 2curious, I've seen you grow and also do well reading for another mentor here, DanielJUK, over in the circle. I hope you give yourself plenty of credit, because I believe you know how to share a great reading. All the best to you as you continue with tarot!  :heartz:

YAY!  :stick:

Congratulations 2cuious!!  Relax and have fun with tarot now!  <3