Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

Well done 2curious[/member] , congrats!!!  :cardz: :cardz: :cardz: :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian:

You all are doing great!  Thank you to the Mentors, and a HUGE CONGRATS to all the graduating students!  Your journey has begun.

I love your Anne Lamott quote!  It’s curiously confidence boosting and heart warming to remember that flailing’s part of the process.  I’m putting that one with my cards  <3

:party: congrats to those recent graduates: Iona[/member], Rarehare[/member] Endy[/member] and 2curious[/member]  :party:

Well done as well as Kai  :heartz:  :rainbow: :dancecat:

Congratulations to KaiNo, Iona, Endy and Rarehare!  (I already congratulated 2curious  :)).  Cannot wait to see all of you in the reading circles!  :party:

I am so excited to be able to graduate my own student, ashwsh[/member]!  Haven't done this in a long time!  But today is Ashwsh's graduation and I wish her the very best in her tarot journey!  She did every single assignment with such zeal.  It's been a real pleasure working with her.  Happy Graduation, Ash!

medium_3-230419124443-3707823.jpeg

I am so excited to be able to graduate my own student, ashwsh[/member]!  Haven't done this in a long time!  But today is Ashwsh's graduation and I wish her the very best in her tarot journey!  She did every single assignment with such zeal.  It's been a real pleasure working with her.  Happy Graduation, Ash!

medium_3-230419124443-3707823.jpeg

Thank you very much! It has been a great pleasure learning from you. Thank you very much.