Saturn Celeste

WooHoo Graduation Thread!

joy

Well done 2curious[/member] , congrats!!!  :cardz: :cardz: :cardz: :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian:

Jewel

Congratulations 2curious  :party:, look forward to seeing you in the reading circles!  :D

Little Fang

You all are doing great!  Thank you to the Mentors, and a HUGE CONGRATS to all the graduating students!  Your journey has begun.

Rarehare

I love your Anne Lamott quote!  It’s curiously confidence boosting and heart warming to remember that flailing’s part of the process.  I’m putting that one with my cards  <3

2curious

Thank you all for the warm congrats!  Very much appreciated!

DanielJUK

:party: Congrats to my student KaiNO[/member] who graduates today! :party:

:cardz: :stick: :cardz:

DanielJUK

:party: congrats to those recent graduates: Iona[/member], Rarehare[/member] Endy[/member] and 2curious[/member]  :party:

Well done as well as Kai  :heartz:  :rainbow: :dancecat:

Jewel

Congratulations to KaiNo, Iona, Endy and Rarehare!  (I already congratulated 2curious  :)).  Cannot wait to see all of you in the reading circles!  :party:

Saturn Celeste

YAY!!  :stick:  Another graduate!  Kaino I'm so proud of you, great job!!  :egyptian:

LoveLightPeace

Congratulations 2curious[/member] and KaiNO[/member]!  :party: 8) :party:

Guest Night Shade

Congratulations KaiNO[/member] !  Awesome job!!!  :party: :egyptian: :stick:

Saturn Celeste

I am so excited to be able to graduate my own student, ashwsh[/member]!  Haven't done this in a long time!  But today is Ashwsh's graduation and I wish her the very best in her tarot journey!  She did every single assignment with such zeal.  It's been a real pleasure working with her.  Happy Graduation, Ash!

medium_3-230419124443-3707823.jpeg

ashwsh

I am so excited to be able to graduate my own student, ashwsh[/member]!  Haven't done this in a long time!  But today is Ashwsh's graduation and I wish her the very best in her tarot journey!  She did every single assignment with such zeal.  It's been a real pleasure working with her.  Happy Graduation, Ash!

medium_3-230419124443-3707823.jpeg

Thank you very much! It has been a great pleasure learning from you. Thank you very much.

Jewel

Congratulations ashwsh[/member]  :party:  Look forward to seeing you in the reading circles!

Guest Night Shade

Yay!!! Congratulations ashwsh[/member] !!! :party: :egyptian: :stick: