Sign in to follow this  
HOLMES

lucifer saved by netflix, spoilers discussion

as you know or not know

Lucifer was cancelled by fox,  was shopped over,, and was saved by Netflix..

it will have 10 shows on Netflix,, and so I hope to discuss the next season when it is on Netflix.

there was some great moments ,, azy taking charlotte to heaven, he holding his steering wheel in therapy,, Lucifer going to be killed by a woman due to decker being outside wanting no one to know.  ,

Trixie training with maze.. .

I've always put off watching this, and now I learned that it almost ended. I guess I'd have to jump in soon.

Btw this is not a faithful adaptation of Gaiman's Lucifer series, right? I have the complete graphic novel set, but (again sigh), I haven't read it yet.

there are a great deal of differences,, just the basic premise is the same..

you can tell just from the trailer ..

ah before you can binge.

you have to wait for the new shows to get produced and go to Netflix first eheh,

if you live in the states you could possibly stream them off fox.. in Canada I can't .. eventually it is said that netflix will get all lucifers from fox eventually we are problay talkign next spring or summer , i am just guessing.

now disney was going to buy fox , so it was theorized by one person articile i forget where that lucifer would be the victim of that.

A friend has boxed sets of the first two seasons. We have Netflix here, but yeah I haven't checked yet if the third season has already reached our shores. Thanks Holmes! :)

In the trivia he was supposed to be american but tom ellis didnt like it. So he changed it to british.. he is welsh. Myself i am amazed by actors accent.. i didnt know andrew lincoln and the actor who plays morgon on walking dead were BRITISH!!

In the trivia he was supposed to be american but tom ellis didnt like it. So he changed it to british.. he is welsh.

I'm not mad at him.

I get it. The Devil = Temptation.

Wow cant believe i didnt post the awesome 4 season on netflix. 

Just saw on instagram ella acteress posted a pic of dan, maize, her, the doctor. And lucifer brother. Their actors Dancing at ellis , lucifer wedding. To shout.  Great friendship.