Song of the Day

Saturn Celeste

My daughter has me listening to and watching got7 and monsta x  Kpop idols from South Korea...I must admit they are cute, can sing and dance really well!

The random mix of Korean and English lyrics and watching the subtitles was actually quite hypnotic and yes they're very good at what they're doing. Need ... bad ... singing ... quick  :P.

The Clown and the Queen by Pell Mell -

One of my favorites that my fiancée sent me shortly into our relationship. It’s very enchanting sounding and I prefer this version over the original. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter has me listening to and watching got7 and monsta x  Kpop idols from South Korea...I must admit they are cute, can sing and dance really well!

The random mix of Korean and English lyrics and watching the subtitles was actually quite hypnotic and yes they're very good at what they're doing. Need ... bad ... singing ... quick  :P.

The Clown and the Queen by Pell Mell -

There is something hypnotic about those Korean kpop guys, i agree!!! They must have a great management/choreography team...and good genetics ;)  <3

Saturn Celeste

Is it a mystery to live?  Or a mystery to die?

Every scene in this video looks like a tarot card to me.

Spanish Mary, Rhiannon Giddens

Saturn Celeste[/member] Never ever too much Prince. That song gets more beautiful every time I hear it. (And I've heard it A LOT)

People were discussing some kpop (Monsta X! My runner-up fave korean band, Shoot Out is great fun, AND involves Tarot Cards and the Seven Deadly Sins:

)

But I've become a BTS obsessive, and was revisiting their sexiest video, Blood, Sweat, and Tears today:

Feeling dramatic and it's about to snow, so attractive fellows in fancy costumes dancing beautifully and kissing angel statues, being fallen angels, quoting Herman Hesse and just generally personifying a very lush state of mind is working for me.

Saturn Celeste

Some more inspiration for today

Passion - AWOLNATION

That was an awesome video!!  Wow!  I love Brazilians anyway and yes, it was very inspirational!  Thanks Night Shade!  <3

Saturn Celeste

Feeling dramatic and it's about to snow, so attractive fellows in fancy costumes dancing beautifully and kissing angel statues, being fallen angels, quoting Herman Hesse and just generally personifying a very lush state of mind is working for me.

They are all so beautiful!  <3

Some more inspiration for today

Passion - AWOLNATION

This is such a jam, thank you! I love some AWOLNATION but haven't kept up.

The buildup starting around the 2 minute mark here gives me chills.  I've heard this song probably hundreds of times now, and it still brings tears to my eyes. 

Oh, wow, that's moving, thank you for that. His voice gives me chills.

They are all so beautiful!  <3

Ha ha ha I'd be lying if it wasn't *one* of the many reasons I'm such a huge fan. (The music is number one! I swear! I mean... most days  O:-) )