Sign in to follow this  
Luxa

#22favs - The Magician

I didn't even know there were Tarot deck featuring Bruegel's and Giotto's art before your post, Sandra. Lo Scarabeo's older decks that feature art luminaries of the Western canon are really quite something. I only have the gold-foiled Klimt and it's stunning.

I didn't even know there were Tarot deck featuring Bruegel's and Giotto's art before your post, Sandra. Lo Scarabeo's older decks that feature art luminaries of the Western canon are really quite something. I only have the gold-foiled Klimt and it's stunning.

EmpyreanKnight[/member] Yes...don't even remember what year I purchased them. I think within the last 10-14 years or so. It's a very vivid deck--lots of primary colors and very detailed pictorials. There's an underlying current of dark humor and the macabre in them, too, which makes them a little fun to consider, too. I don't use them as often as my "go-tos" but it's definitely an interesting deck to have around.

I'm going to pitch in here with these hot dudes. :D

First, the beautiful magician from the Jugendstil:

grBbqi3.jpg

Second, the wizard from the Radiant Light tarot:

NpYgZ6X.jpg

Is it the hat that makes them so appealing? I think it might be the hat. ;)

l have just  seen Feelion's earlier post featuring the Magician from The Symbolist tarot.  Please does anyone know where l can buy this, there is a kickstarter page but think its out of date. 

Am completely in love with this tarot is it still available or do you know the creators website.  Knowing my luck it may be out of print.