Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Ten of Cups

We are on the 10 of Cups today!  We're walking through the cups and then we'll start on my favorite suit, the Swords! So, show us your favorite 10 of Cups card.  You can use a card from your own decks or find the perfect 10 of Cups card online and share the image.  If you want to post an image from online this is the format you can use:

[img width=xxx height=xxx]Image URL Goes Here[/img]

My card is from the Thelema deck.  I LOVE lush cups cards and the Thelema deck has some of the most luscious cards!

10_Cups.jpg.fb0282ea28741a219807fba68d1f4e0f.jpg

EmpyreanKnight[/member], I always wanted the Klimt deck but when it came to buying it, I always stopped.  Wish I had purchased it back when I had the money!  It still remains a fascinating deck to me.

Bodhiseed[/member], is the Ellis deck like the Revelations deck where it has the reversals on the card also?

Looking forward to the swords! They can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but they are necessary and part of life ;)

I love it when a 10 of Cups is a little out of the box. I'm not all about that mom, dad and 2 1/2 children life so while I have no big issues when a deck has that type of imagery I find it a little more relatable when there is something different going on. One that comes to mind is Tarot of the Cat People where a bunch of cats are snuggling up to a man <3

EmpyreanKnight[/member], I always wanted the Klimt deck but when it came to buying it, I always stopped.  Wish I had purchased it back when I had the money!  It still remains a fascinating deck to me.

I just know that you'd love it once you get ahold of it, Saturn. It's utterly mesmerizing with a delicious and sensual langor that has never been paralleled by any deck that I've encountered. It's definitely in my personal top 10 of all-time decks. ^-^

l absolutely adore this ten of cups from Legacy of the Divine

l have put this in the wrong thread, put it down to

tiredness and old age :-[               

That's ok Thoughtfulness!  It's in the Cups thread now.  I love this card very much.  I'll have to get that deck out and use it again, it's been awhile!

Posted (edited)

I have always loved the imagery of the Witch's Tarot 10 of Cups ❤️ ^_^ I know it is sort of close to the Rider Waite one, but it is just really pretty to look at, and I just adore the meaning of this card in general (family, love, and emotional fulfillment) 😄 

tezU9yu.png

Edited by AngelSeer