Glass Owl

What tv shows are you currently watching?

Unfortunately, a lot of my favorite shows are on hiatus but I'm slowly getting into Stitchers. I like how it keeps me guessing.

Twin Peaks. I wasn't a fan when it first came out in the early 90's, and wasn't really a fan while trying to watch the entire two seasons + 1 film over the past 6 weeks or so. However, this latest installment of season 3 is brilliant. So so crazy.  Lynch at his finest.

I'm watching the Americans currently. I like it so far, but wondering if it might get a little rough for me.

I'm a Stitchers fan as well.  One I'm looking forward to is Will on TNT.  It starts July 10th at 9:00 PM.  About young William Shakespeare.

.....and my guilty pleasure is M.A.S.H. reruns.  I've seen them all many times, but it was always one of my favorite shows.  I can put it on in the background and do other things. :D

Mostly PBS right now. All the mysteries. I also belong to Acorn. Of the current shows, I watch The Americans, NCIS, The Blacklist and Elementary.

OMG I completely forgot about Lucifer!!!  We will have to watch them on demand starting from the beginning.

I've also been watching a lot of M.A.S.H re-runs, BlueDragonFly.  Looking forward to Will, as well.

Mostly We watch "The Originals" and I do like to watch "The Good Witch" on the Hallmark Channel :)

Guest Tarotlova

Season 3 of The Originals!

Started watching a lot of My Cat From Hell episodes online because I want to be a cat behaviorist.  8)

I recently started watching Season 1 of Transparent and I'm already almost through the first season. It's streaming on Amazon for those who do that. It's a really touching show about a transgender woman who comes out later in life, and how she deals with that as well as her kids who still think of her as their father. Really enjoying that so far.

Also finished watching Season 2 of Versailles. If you like historical dramas in the vein of The Tudors, The Borgias etc, this one is for you. Sumptuous costumes and drama, drama, drama. I was actually shocked to learn that Season 2 was based on events that actually happened in the court of Louis XIV. It's all dramatized of course, but still, so crazy! Also I love the actor who plays the king's brother, Philippe. He's the same actor who played Mordred on the show Merlin, if anyone of you were fans of that [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I should have also added, my husband and I also just started watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos!! It's awesome. It actually inspired me to break out my Science Tarot this week, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the house to myself and no-one to roll their eyes, I'm mostly watching endless US crime shows... Bones, NCIS, CSI, Law & Order etc :D

Series on record at the mo are Wynonna Earp, Elementary, Ripper Street, River Monsters (think I might fancy Jeremy Wade just a smidge), and a couple political things.

Right now I'm watching a lot of Doctor Who, broken up by Star Trek. I'm finding the older shows a nice escape these days. Plus I'm a super nerd.  ;D

I've been working my way through "The Murdoch Mysteries" and "The Doctor Blake Mysteries" on Netflix lately. And since the 5th season of "Elementary" is coming out on DVD in August, I'm going to have to binge my way through the first 4 seasons again soon. :D

Anyone watched GLOW, on Netflix? I saw it all between Thursday and Friday  :o

Anyone watched GLOW, on Netflix? I saw it all between Thursday and Friday  :o

What kind of show is it?

Watching Star Trek: TNG for the first time. I'm almost done, gonna have to think long and hard on which series to watch after this!

I've also been watching Sense8 on Netflix.

Yes, I live in the UK, but I love to watch America's Got Talent. I think the quality of the American's acts are way beyond the British ones.  :o I don't think much of the Britain's Got Talent's finalists acts could even get through to the live shows in America.

Otherwise, I am now watching "Better Call Saul" on Netflix.

Yes, I live in the UK, but I love to watch America's Got Talent. I think the quality of the American's acts are way beyond the British ones.  :o I don't think much of the Britain's Got Talent's finalists acts could even get through to the live shows in America.

Having a huge population certainly helps!

Having a huge population certainly helps!

You are right, Lantana! Moreover, I find American people could be more emotional than British. I mean, they are more keen on showing their emotions, both being nice and means LOL!