What tv shows are you currently watching?

Oh I should have also added, my husband and I also just started watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos!! It's awesome. It actually inspired me to break out my Science Tarot this week, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch the redux with neil degrasse tyson. that is the best tv show i think i have ever seen. it is totally brilliant. totally brilliant.

eta: the original cosmos is great but the remake is the most entertaining and well done science spectacle i have ever seen.

Thanks wray! We are watching the original currently, so will definitely have to check out the redux!

Another long time Twin Peaks fan here, I've been waiting 25 years for the continuation and Lynch doesn't disappoint... I even get up at 2 am to watch it!

Dr Who is finished until the Xmas special and I wish Capaldi wasn't leaving..

American Gods is rather good, and Rick and Morty, of course.

Just waiting for the return of GOT..

"Hope for Wildlife" a show about Hope Swinimer and her Wildlife Rehabilitation Center on the East Coast of Canada.

I am also a fan of "Madam Secretary"

I wish, those guys were in power..... :(

Page of Ghosts

Another long time Twin Peaks fan here, I've been waiting 25 years for the continuation and Lynch doesn't disappoint... I even get up at 2 am to watch it!

Dr Who is finished until the Xmas special and I wish Capaldi wasn't leaving..

American Gods is rather good, and Rick and Morty, of course.

Just waiting for the return of GOT..

I'm borrowing my boyfriends HBO account so I can watch Twin Peaks. He's seen all of it so we watched one of the new episodes some weeks ago and I was so confused so I though I should try to watch the original series again. I made it through the 1st season on Netflix when it still was there some years ago so I didn't understand very much of these weird new episodes.. but my boyfriend was a little confused by them too he said ;D

It's a strange show for sure, but I'm not very confused now, and the pacing is unusual compared to today. The original run is pretty much as old as I am! And I had a nightmare about Bob, he told me to poke with a knife where I wanted my soul to be be, luckily I poked my own hand so it didn't leave my body. Spooky guy!  :(

I just signed up for Showtime because I discovered I can see ALL FOUR SEASONS of Diary of a Call Girl! I  watched the first two seasons, years ago on Disk from NetFlix, but they never got s3 and s4. Now I can watch it all. And Val loves it too!

I am caught up with Dr Who now and guys: Lucifer is fun, watch it all--a great guilty pleasure.

And I am falling in love with Stitchers. I came across it and found I can binge it from the beginning On Demand.

I got to admit, I really like having cable. Sigh. It can get so expensive...... :(

barb

we don't actually have/watch a TV the way most do, but we have A tv and a nice library of tv series

Currently working through NCIS with Gibbs and Abby and the gang, it think we are up to season four.

Hated DoNosio the first time through, double that the second time through.  He wouldn't last 30 minutes in my employ.

Love the rest

NerdyShelties

And I had a nightmare about Bob, he told me to poke with a knife where I wanted my soul to be be, luckily I poked my own hand so it didn't leave my body. Spooky guy!  :(

That is SUPER creepy. I'm afraid your nightmare might give me a nightmare!

You are welcome Prism! And now for even wilder news: the woman whose son was killed (She plays the victim advocate for Trish)  WILL BE THE NEXT DR WHO! 

Jodi Whittaker

barb

Weird but THREE people connected to Dr Who are on BroadChurch--Jodi who will be the next Dr, David Tennent AND the guy who plays the vicar--he was Rory during the David Tennent years.

barb

I am so bad, I paid for HBO nordic but I never watch anthing, I need to close that subscription. After I watched Twin Peaks and a few other shows.

Most recently I watched Mommy Dead and Dearest from HBO wich is really interesting.

For regular TV I try to catch The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.

In general I am more a book person than a film and TV person but lately I discovered the magical fun world of PODCASTS!!!

Especially a show called Tanis.

Finished Sense8 the other day, I really enjoyed it. It's going to be tough to wait a year for the finale, but hey, at least we're getting one.

GreenFaerie

Oh, my gosh, so many things.

I just finished the most recent season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and the second season of Sense8. Can't wait for the finale! :)

I am working my way through the most recent seasons of The Flash and Grace & Frankie on Netflix. And, I just heard that the most recent season of Supergirl is now up on Netflix, so that's next on my list. :)

Midnight, TX! I watched the first two and I am ABSOLUTELY Hooked!!! It is the first series I have seen where the book and show are close in details AND the show is AS GOOD at the books!

barb

Again ... not exactly TV ... but I'm kind of bingeing on RWBY (3rd time for season 1-3, 2nd time for season 4) before the 5th season comes out. Rooster Teeth has pretty much released the entire series straight to YouTube as it was produced. Season 1 ep. 1 starts here;

Scarlet Woodland

I watched  Jesse Stone today too :) My ultimate duvet day viewing.

I'm enjoying re-runs of medium at the moment.

I just finished the last of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The series dies in the end. Such a shame, really, it starts out so brilliantly.

barb