What tv shows are you currently watching?

OutoftheAshes

Midnight, TX! I watched the first two and I am ABSOLUTELY Hooked!!! It is the first series I have seen where the book and show are close in details AND the show is AS GOOD at the books!

barb

I'm loving this too. :) I just watched the most recent episode last night. Yep. I'm hooked. :D

I don't have TV....BUT I'm so hooked on that DVD series  "The Bridge", it has sub titles and is a Scandinavian crime television series...Soooooooooooooooo  good!!!!!!!!

I loved The Bridge too. I watched the first two seasons a couple of months ago. Apparently there is a third, but without the Danish detective.

I don't have TV....BUT I'm so hooked on that DVD series  "The Bridge", it has sub titles and is a Scandinavian crime television series...Soooooooooooooooo  good!!!!!!!!

I loved The Bridge too. I watched the first two seasons a couple of months ago. Apparently there is a third, but without the Danish detective.

Hi! Bookworm :)

I jumped in at season 2  where my daughter was watching it.  I got season 3 from the library, and its excellent and i wont spoil it for you :) Ive ordered season 1 to watch, which i know its all backwards the way Im doing it, but soo soo good anyways...They are making season 4 I have heard, and its coming out in 2018 (fingers crossed)...

My favourite is "Hope for Wildlife"

But monday evening I was beading and Midnight, TX was on and so - I got to see a bunch of vampires :o

I also do like "Designated Survivor" = US politics with a nice guy at the helm and "Madam Secretary" - These 2 keep my dream alive, of a world without Trump...  :-[

I was watching first season Stitchers. They had a Psychic who was murdered--she use a tarot deck I don't know but didn't actually read it.

barb

Well, GoT season finished :(

Really looking forward to season 2 of Stranger Things starting soon.

The Great British Bakeoff

Gogglebox

Tattoo Fixers, with Sketch.

EmpyreanKnight

Season 7 of American Horror Story. In the first two episodes, I was either ineffably bored or rolling my eyes, but things picked up somewhat in the last two. Methinks it's shaping up to be another good season.

I'm watching the new season of Doc Martin on Acorn. Finished all 19 seasons of Midsomer Murders. Hulu has New Tricks, so I'm watching it from the

For me it is like comfort food. Looking forward to the final season of Longmire in November.

My big surprised is that I have gotten hooked on Peaky Blinders. Something about Cillian Murphy's eyes, I think.

EmpyreanKnight

They've shown trailers and released teasers but when are they going to release Season 4 of Black Mirror? They better do so before the end of the year or I'd haul my entitled self to Netflix's headquarters and mount a protest. >:(

I have to day, it is like Springsteen said: 500 channels and nothing on! This is the worst season for TV I have seen in a while. Some nights there is NOTHING on worth watching at all!

Barb

EmpyreanKnight

I'm binge-watching the first season of True Detective and oh it's good alright. I like the occult themes, and tho I don't really care much for crime/law TV series, this has hooked me. It has one of the best intros I've heard too.

EmpyreanKnight

I'll finally finish (binge-watching) the first season of Riverdale. It is not what I expected, which is slowly turning into a good thing.

EmpyreanKnight

Season 4 of Black Mirror is finally set to drop on the 29th. Now I know what I shall be bingeing on this New Year's Eve. This is gonna be beautiful.

Binge-watching season 2 of The Crown on Netflix. Claire Foy is amazing! She invites the willing suspension of disbelief - that's how well she plays the Queen!