What tv shows are you currently watching?

EmpyreanKnight

Watched the 4th season of Black Mirror in one sitting, and maybe I wasn't in a receptive frame of mind but it's a bit underwhelming. While previous seasons focused on the various ways technology can turn dystopic, this one explored a particular theme to near exhaustion - the uploading, conversion, or transfer of consciousness into a digital format. It's still worth watching tho.

I must remind myself to turn off all social media while watching so that I can fully focus on the feature at hand and appreciate it more.

EmpyreanKnight

Altered Carbon on Netflix.

I've been planning to watch this. Is it really good, Shivani?

AC is amazing!!! I read the book when it came out. Netflix has done a great job with this.

And it only has 10 episodes! Now I know what I'm gonna binge-watch next weekend. Thanks Shivani. ^-^

Altered Carbon on Netflix.

I've been planning to watch this. Is it really good, Shivani?

AC is amazing!!! I read the book when it came out. Netflix has done a great job with this.

And it only has 10 episodes! Now I know what I'm gonna binge-watch next weekend. Thanks Shivani. ^-^

That's what I like, too. Just 10 episodes. Have you watched The Expanse, EK?

I haven't watched The Expanse yet. I've seen some trailers before tho, and tbh they didn't really capture my interest.

AC is very different. What I like is the mixture of really clever sci-fi/quasi cyberpunk and mystery! Plus, the fact that the premise brings up some really interesting ethical and social issues.

NerdyShelties

I picked up The Avengers Emma Peel megaset, and am loving them, so much fun! And of course I'm always watching Doctor Who.

Saturn Celeste

I’m a news junkie.  I watch msnbc & Bloomberg.  Or what ever movies are on.  If I watch a series on TV it’s Supernatural.  I watched Inkmaster for years but since Spike changed to Paramount, they stopped the Tuesday marathon so I’ve missed all of this season.

whatsawhosit

we have been watching The Tick on amazon and The Expanse from Syfy

SPOON!!

do you mean where tick is staring into the spoon making faces?

Saturn Celeste

we have been watching The Tick on amazon and The Expanse from Syfy

SPOON!!

do you mean where tick is staring into the spoon making faces?

lol his battlecry  :))
whatsawhosit

yeah hahaha. that show is so funny. he had his moment with the spoon in the show. maybe he will start yelling spoon a lot like the comic book.

EmpyreanKnight

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace is really good. I don't know why it didn't catch on. Can't wait for the finale next week.

I have fourteen minutes left of Altered Carbon. Amazing ten part series (Netflix). I have a feeling this will be the first season. Based on the book by the same name by Richard K. Morgan who wrote sequels.

The books are great and this sci-fi series was incredible. Shows you what a clever premise will produce.

EmpyreanKnight

Ah yes, you recommended this to me before, Shivani, and I did binge-watch it. And you're right, Altered Carbon is the bomb! I hope it gets renewed for a second season.