What tv shows are you currently watching?

MysticMoonlight

TV:

I don't watch really much of anything consistently except for Ghost Adventures.

Netflix:

I like Versailles and wish they'd put the next season on already.

Frontier but haven't been very consistent with watching the latest season yet.

The Last Kingdom

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Looking forward to watching 'Siempre Bruja' that begins Feb. on Netflix. It's about a Columbian witch who time travels and how she has to hide her powers.    :shhh:

DownUnderNZer

Enjoyed ...

The Terror  - last year

The Alienist.

Marcella.

Kingdom.

And am about to watch - Black (Korean Horror) plus a few others at the same time. Eg Marcella Season 2.

Soon and above all...Game of Thrones - S8.  <3 <3 <3

DND X/

sandrang123

I caught the pilot episode for WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS (vampire/comedy). It was quirky and funny, so I taped last night's episode.  Bummed I had a Commission meeting that ran late last night...have to watch the new episode this weekend.

thinkingmystic

Star Trek Discovery, Fleabag, Santa Clarita Diet, Whisky Cavalier, and as of tomorrow, the second season of Killing Eve  :)

I can't afford cable so I just have to stick with stuff on DVD. Money for movies is hard to come by, too, but my daughter in Washington found some CDs on the free table by the trash compactor and sent them to me. In with what she sent me, there were a couple episodes of seasons 1 and 2 of the Sopranos. I had heard of that show but just thought I'd not be interested. Boy, was I ever wrong!

To make a long story short, I've been trying to scrape up money to buy all the rest. lol  I get them on Amazon from used sellers. So far, I've gotten seasons 3,4, and 5. I found season 2 on Wednesday and still had $10 on my account, so I ordered that one and it will be here Monday. Now all I'll need to fill out the set is season 1, and season 6 parts one and 2. Those might take awhile since they're pretty expensive even used.

Anyway, I thought this might qualify as TV since it was on TV to start with.

I got fascinated because of the wonderful development of characters, the great acting, and many other things. I'm going to be able to watch the series over and over again.

I can't afford cable so I just have to stick with stuff on DVD. Money for movies is hard to come by, too, but my daughter in Washington found some CDs on the free table by the trash compactor and sent them to me. In with what she sent me, there were a couple episodes of seasons 1 and 2 of the Sopranos. I had heard of that show but just thought I'd not be interested. Boy, was I ever wrong!

To make a long story short, I've been trying to scrape up money to buy all the rest. lol  I get them on Amazon from used sellers. So far, I've gotten seasons 3,4, and 5. I found season 2 on Wednesday and still had $10 on my account, so I ordered that one and it will be here Monday. Now all I'll need to fill out the set is season 1, and season 6 parts one and 2. Those might take awhile since they're pretty expensive even used.

I got fascinated because of the wonderful development of characters, the great acting, and many other things. I'm going to be able to watch the series over and over again.

You do not need cable. You can buy an digital antenna at Best buy and install it.

You do not need cable. You can buy an digital antenna at Best buy and install it.

Do you know where I live? You don't, but we don't even get more than one or two very scratchy radio stations here. We don't get TV with anything but cable or satellite and I can't afford either of those. I've checked into that already. I live in the mountains and it's not even possible to get high speed internet without a hot spot and cell phones don't always work up here either.

I've also checked on that antennae thing and you can go do a search online to see what channels you can get with that, so I did  but zilch. One channel that won't stay a strong signal so you can watch it.

I'm proud of myself that I'm now able to afford to live on my own and pay for things as I need them, so saying I can't afford cable isn't an "oh poor me" statement. I can't and I don't mind that I can't. I'm fine. Saying I have to scrape up money is just something I say because it's a fact when it comes to things I just want and don't really have to have. LOL

Do you know where I live? You don't, but we don't even get more than one or two very scratchy radio stations here. We don't get TV with anything but cable or satellite and I can't afford either of those. I've checked into that already. I live in the mountains and it's not even possible to get high speed internet without a hot spot and cell phones don't always work up here either.

I've also checked on that antennae thing and you can go do a search online to see what channels you can get with that, so I did  but zilch. One channel that won't stay a strong signal so you can watch it.

I'm proud of myself that I'm now able to afford to live on my own and pay for things as I need them, so saying I can't afford cable isn't an "oh poor me" statement. I can't and I don't mind that I can't. I'm fine. Saying I have to scrape up money is just something I say because it's a fact when it comes to things I just want and don't really have to have. LOL

No I do not :)

I got an antenna because cable was a waist of time and money. However, if you already tryed it then ... not sure. I need to see what high elevation options you have, you can install receiver there and just get longer cable. Do you have a water tower near by?

I don't know if it's a tower or not because I haven't been able to go exploring very much yet. We have some sort of water treatment plant my son tests every day where the water is stored or something. I don't think it's very tall, though.

I live surrounded by national forest land and the park is down in a little canyon kind of area where there are higher mountains on either side and behind. To get an antennae up high enough to catch signals would be pretty difficult, I think. I certainly couldn't engineer anything like that myself. I'd just be glad to get a better radio antennae but I don't know if that would help, either.

Thanks Grizabella[/member] :)

I'm a netflix bringer and waiting on next year episodes of:

Haunting of hill house

Stranger things

Lost in space

Glitch

Bodyguard

Sense8

Osmosis (those of you who believe in Love, this is a good series!)

Delhi Crime (this was superbly done!)

and now I'm on OA