What tv shows are you currently watching?

DownUnderNZer

The Casketeers on Netflix.

NZ show about a funeral director and his team.

It is so funny and yet does have a serious side to it especially as they do deal with funerals, but I do love how empathetic, caring and kind they all are to the deceased and their families and Season 1 Episode 3 shows just how much.

Francis and that leaf blower!!! Crack me up dude!  Now I want one.

DND 💓

On 6/17/2019 at 5:16 PM, Decan said:

I added to my wish-list on Netflix a tv show that looks interesting ("Alta Mar") : very pleasant time on a cruise ship on Atlantic ocean in a retro chic ambiance... but a string of murders on board...

Dum Dum Dum... I suspect a sense of Hercule Poirot there 🧐

I hope that it won't be a disappointment, who knows!

Just a little feedback here because I watched a bit.

Well, yes... nevertheless probably this won't be the best tv show of the year with award-winning actors and actresses, but there is an ambiance that I like; otherwise temperature is around 40 degrees (104 F) in the shade lately so I'm almost dead 🤪

DownUnderNZer

HAPPY on Netflix.

Not really happy, but am liking it so far. Action , drama and fantasy.

I don't actually watch TV because I don't have cable and that's the only way we get TV up here in the woods but I've been watching Carnival Row on Amazon. It's pretty good. I like it because it's something different than has been offered for many years.

And I've also been watching Ancient Aliens. I don't think it's still on TV but it used to be, so that should qualify. It's pretty fascinating and lots of food for thought about all their theories. I've been ordering a season here and there as I can afford to. I have a hotspot my son got for me on his Verizon account and, although I can watch things on there, I try not to use too much data since he and his wife also use their Verizon phones on that account, so I like having some DVD's I can watch sometimes too.

I've always been a true crime buff, so I watch some of the true crime shows once in awhile. 

It's not TV but I'm absolutely hooked on watching the mudlarking youtube videos.  There's nowhere for me to mudlark around here but I'd just love to be able to go slopping around through the mud somewhere that there's lots of good stuff to find like they find on the Thames foreshore. A couple of my favorites are Nicola White of Tideline Art and Lucy's Larking Adventures. Does anyone else like that sort of thing?

I began to watch Hache on Netflix. Copy/paste: "Inspired by real events, Hache is the story of Helena, a woman catapulted to the heroin trafficking business in the Barcelona of the 60s."

For now I find this series very good (and addictive!) and while things occur in Spain actually it's the Italian mafia in Barcelona.

AAAABXk-uQRPx2ITO-JlEDD0vg2NPjV0RBJM8bVE

Edited by Decan
legendaryelement

I am going back through my DVD set of White Collar because I never saw season 6.

On my Netflix list, I am alternating episodes of The 100, Designated Survivor, and Reign.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, evilgrapefruit said:

I just started the new tv series of His Dark Materials

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

Spiral on catchup ( we were away and my cheat add-on to let me into the BBC when travelling no longer works :classic_sad:)

And then I shall catch up on Dark Materials.

I'm looking forward to His Dark Materials, but I want to reread the books before I watch it.

4 hours ago, RavenOfSummer said:

We've been watching the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Homes series, made by Granada Television and originally airing starting in 1985. I watched them with my parents as a kid, and it is my husband's first time watching it. It is FANTASTIC! I'm obsessed with it right now.

jeremy brett GIF

He was a fantastic Holmes. I watched them with my parents as well. We also liked Poirot with David Suchet in the title role and on the 'other side' (BBC) the fantastic Joan Hicks as Miss Marple.

I'm feeling all nostalgic now!

Jut finished season 2 of Ash vs the Evil Dead - Very nice. Lovely effects, really connecting nicely to the old Evil Dead movies re story, effects, graphics and humour. Bruce Campbell is better than ever, I love Lucy Lawless anyway, and Lee Majors, one of my earliest TV experiences as the Fall Guy, was just my personal icing on the cake. Highly recommended 🙂 

an oldie goldie, House. I think it started in 2002. Good cast, interesting diseases, but not sure what world they live in that that many deep tests would be done on anyone but the uber wealthy. I think in the real world people just die for lots of unknown undiagnosed things. 

DownUnderNZer
On 3/16/2020 at 7:13 AM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

an oldie goldie, House. I think it started in 2002. Good cast, interesting diseases, but not sure what world they live in that that many deep tests would be done on anyone but the uber wealthy. I think in the real world people just die for lots of unknown undiagnosed things. 

I bought all of House some years back. Great TV series!