Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Page of Cups

I believe it's safe to put this back up!  Sorry for the delay.  :-[  Page of Cups!  We'll be heading out soon, so get your court cards at the ready, we'll be wrapping up the Cups and moving to the Swords.  In the meantime, please share your favorite(s) Page of Cups card(s).  Use your own deck or one from online but do share!  ^-^

My card is Celebration of Cauldrons and is from the Hip Witch Tarot.  It's had a name identity problem.  I always considered it a forerunner to the Everyday Witch deck which I love.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/hip-witches/

Page_Cups.jpg.98e33c54cbffce030f79099b17547307.jpg

I really like your Crlebration of cauldrons card Saturn Celeste :)

I like the page of cups from the Housewives tarot 29.jpg

And the page from the tarot if the trees

317c5159d12845f479f8b736c1f8a762.jpg.9cf8475534fce1423fffbb5d43abdc67.jpg

I'm laughing a bit because it seems no one's favorite is the Page of Cups, but it's mine so here goes.

From the "Prisma Visions" Deck, here's my page of cups. I have a special fondness for this deck because not one, not two, but three decks have described me using the page of cups (or equivalent thereof) so I've begun to take that as a mark of pride. This particular deck is one of the ones to describe me using the page of cups, and this particular depiction is my fave: here the page hold the font of energy of the cups, joyfully watching as its energy is released into the world. By nature, the card is selfless, leaving none of the water left in the cup for themself, but they find joy in the act of giving.