Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Knight of Cups

Well, galloping through the cups is the Knight of Cups!  Please share your favorite Knight of Cups card either from your own decks or a picture you come across online.  All that matters on this thread is you share your favorite!  ^-^

My knight doesn't gallop, he swims.  He's from the Maori Tattoo Tarot deck. Speaking of swimming knights, anyone see the new Aquaman trailer?  OMG!

Knight_Cups.jpg.74059c3b4a05fb320f4dde8dd6fae27c.jpg

You all have some interesting knights of cups I've never seen :)

I choose the humouristic knight from the zombie tarot

596a54e8c426d650abe9c91fec7a1604--knight-of-cups-card-deck.jpg.ee7881f7859778be3cefb8699a3c8cff.jpg

My utmost favorite is the Prince of Cups from the Lover's Path Tarot, featuring the tragic knight Sir Tristan of the Lyonesse. The opera by Wagner remains my favorite by far, and the sheer baroque sensuality of the Prelude and Liebestod has rarely been equalled:

47.jpg

Honestly, I love all the Knights from this deck.

I never use that deck anymore, I'll have to get it out!  Thank you for reminding me of the beauty of that deck!

Posted (edited)

Ohh! I love those feelsy knights there! XD 😄  What struck me the most was Shadowscapes' Knight of Cups! ❤️ xD 😄 I just love how he looks so dreamy riding a unicorn on the oceans reaching towards his heart's desires! ❤️ xD 😄 Kinda captures the knight of cups' essence in a dreamy way! ❤️ He loves where he's headed, but not really caring whether it is concrete/solid, but his unwavering faith and love can get him there, and somehow, he knows that. xD 😄❤️ Just very romantic and dreamy with the colors and imagery! 😄

d9ESwKX.jpg

Edited by AngelSeer