What do you like about TdM/historical decks?

Flaxen

40 minutes ago, Carla said:

Precisely. To me, TdM is pure tarot. With other decks, I always felt there were layers between me and my readings that I had to peel my way through. With TdM, it's just me and the cards, and that's the way I like it. I've had the best reactions from customers from TdM readings, and I've felt the most clarity and confidence when using TdM. 🙂 

Your reading style is very inspiring! You should consider signing up as a mentor for tdM students 😀

39 minutes ago, Carla said:

Precisely. To me, TdM is pure tarot. With other decks, I always felt there were layers between me and my readings that I had to peel my way through. With TdM, it's just me and the cards, and that's the way I like it. I've had the best reactions from customers from TdM readings, and I've felt the most clarity and confidence when using TdM. 🙂 

Yes, there really is something straightforward and pragmatic about reading with them. Perhaps, it’s the lack of complication which helps give the sitter clarity. As a reader, I’m not adding in layers of esoteric and arcane symbolism into the reading. It’s a bit more of a ‘say what you see’ approach. 

4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Your reading style is very inspiring! You should consider signing up as a mentor for tdM students 😀

You think? Where does one sign up as a mentor? 

4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

I do! 😀 

You sign up here:

And you can read more about it here:

Well, this sounds interesting. Thanks for showing me. I think I will hang around the site for a while longer before I sign up. 🙂 

Saturn Celeste
35 minutes ago, Carla said:

Well, this sounds interesting. Thanks for showing me. I think I will hang around the site for a while longer before I sign up. 🙂 

Hi @Carla!  I really need mentors, thank you for your interest!  I have put you in the group so you can see how it works.  I’ve had to lock it to new students because I have many students in my holding area and not enough mentors.  So yes, I can really use your help.  The Classroom are my mentor and student teams and my Holding area are students I work with until I find a mentor.  Drop me a PM if you want to stay or leave.  If you are not interested after looking it over, don’t worry because I understand it’s not for everyone. 😊

1 hour ago, Raggydoll said:

Absolutely! Sounds like a plan!

It turns out you can't be a 'TdM mentor', so I have to decline. I've spoken to Saturn Celeste by instant messenger. Thanks for thinking of me, though!