Flaxen

Advice from the Fashion Oracle

OH - #Metoo !

We have someone very interesting for you...Isabella Blow. Her advice is:

Attitude: Talk to the hat. It’s made an effort, have you?

Fashion advice: Hats are husband catchers.

Inspiration: There won’t be a ‘next big thing’ unless you find it.

A very clear message here...buy a hat. [emoji3] Only if you want a new husband though, otherwise you may prefer to ignore that advice. Also don’t waste your time talking to people who can’t be bothered to make an effort. Place your focus and attention on the people who trying to catch your eye but be mindful that some attention-seekers have nothing interesting to say and won’t reciprocate even if you wear your most flamboyant hat - they are all ‘me, me, me’.

If life has felt a bit lack-lustre recently, you can be the agent of change. However, if you find the ‘next big thing’ in Tarot, do let us know...

c51a0d563a07db8d29efe272af7e1de6.jpg

Fashion advice: Je ne regrette rien.

That is right!  I love my animal onesies and I am not explaining any more! Move over Madonna!

Love the reading, Thank you Flaxen  ;D

This deck is like fashionista science Flaxen  :-* <3

This really fits me as a person for advice! I was looking up Poiret and his style in dresses (like in the card background) is quite Art Deco / Art Nouveau which I adore as a person! I love the Art Deco dresses in museums! I also do need to live more adventurously, so it was the perfect advice and card for me  <3  <3

Now I want to get this  >:D :))

oh this is even better than the cocktail deck!  <3

a message for me please  8)

Daniel, the ‘Picasso of twentieth-century fashion’, Paul Poiret, offers you the following:

Attitude: Always live beyond your wildest dreams.

Fashion advice: If there’s no style, invent it. If there’s a rule, break it!

Inspiration: Your wardrobe is a passport to the world of inspiration.

This is a challenge to live adventurously! Don’t conform or be a boring slave to fashion - that’s for the other sheep. Choose to be different.

0c3c24027d0c13e1d2d9c30dcf608c36.jpg

OK, understood! Thank God I have the weekend to absorb this (and find something to wear)! ;D

Thank you!

Me too please, when you get a chance, Flaxen. <3

The fashion gods have spoken once again...Karl Lagerfeld is your muse.

Attitude: Your opinion is the only one that matters.

Fashion advice: Leaders never dress down.

Inspiration: Don’t compete, conquer.

Karl is being quite forceful with his message. Time to stop playing the role of the junior. Don’t waste your breath on trying to argue with someone who isn’t worth the effort. Lead from the front and others will recognise  your superiority in the matter.

4727faec4b5eb0ac532929d2c3e8a640.jpg

How fun!! May I please have one too?  <3

For you, Raggydoll, we have the incomparable Anna Wintour.

Attitude: Only you know what goes on behind the shades.

Fashion advice: Loyalty is the most important label to wear.

Inspiration: Vogue is an attitude, not just a magazine.

Here is a message not to worry about being misunderstood. You give others a cool, detached vibe and as a consequence they find you hard to read. Don’t worry about it, you know there is more going on inside you than surface appearance suggests. Now is the time to be loyal to something or someone - there may be a temptation to flit onto the next new thing but it would not be prudent. Perhaps a shiny new deck has caught your eye? Don’t succumb, an old favourite is needed now.

4e8edf639233a28e00b67efd221b41c4.jpg

I'd like a reading. ;)

Dear Emilija, you have words of wisdom from Madeleine Vionnet.

Attitude: Free your figure and be feminine.

Fashion advice: Decoration comes after construction, but architecture is essential.

Inspiration: Be biased to your curves.

This seems to be a message to love and appreciate your body. Also, don’t be tempted to dress something up to look nice on a superficial level - there is work needed on the foundations. It’s a painting over the cracks approach which is no longer viable - it’s time to fix the root issue.

27ac52b86e6c3270d3a6cbd9e697e3e1.jpg

What unusual and fun cards, would love a card please flaxen when you have time

Hi Thoughtful,

Naomi Campbell has strutted forward to give you the following:

Attitude: If you fall off your platform, throw your head back and smile.

Fashion advice: Be the jewel in the crown.

Inspiration: Supers set rules, they don’t follow them.

Don’t let setbacks hold you down. We all stumble and trip sometimes. Dust yourself off, laugh about it and begin again with confidence. Don’t be beholden to the rules others have put in place for you - especially if these are the ones you keep tripping over! Those rules are not in harmony so make your own - that way you can sparkle like that jewel in the crown.

fa8f25362c8e624d15a22590e9df24d2.jpg

These readings are closed now.

Thank you all so much for volunteering - it’s been fun working with a totally different set of cards. I hope the fashionistas have been inspiring. [emoji41]

Thank you Flaxen! I found that very interesting. The loyalty bit is probably about my decision to dive deeper into Stella’s tarot and working with it almost exclusively right now. I journal and explore each card, which is obviously quite a time consuming project so it is easy to be tempted into taking a break and pursuing other projects. But I know myself and the need for discipline with these kind of things. So I will take the advice and stay loyal  ;)

Oh, I'd love to see what card comes up for me, when you get a chance!

The lights have dimmed, music starts and onto the catwalk steps...Kate Moss. Her message to you:

Attitude: Pictures don’t explain - and neither should you.

Fashion advice: Always be the rock star.

Inspiration: Work the lights and your best angles.

A sprinkling of attitude and confidence comes to you from the supermodel. Don’t always be on the back foot trying to explain yourself. Be confident to be yourself and think carefully about the image you want to project. If you had to choose an outfit which best represents who you are, what would it be? Wear it as a statement ‘this is who I am, if you don’t like it, tough!’

78cff68992d0c7323def4a5c4ae81ecd.jpg

That is absolutely perfect advice for me, actually. Thank you!

oh my god this is amazing, didn't even knew these kind of decks existed

could I have one card too? Im really curious to see what pops up...

Hehe, why not?

I'll gladly try a card please!  :))

Arch, you are very lucky! Audrey Hepburn has appeared to offer you advice.

Attitude: Paris is always a good idea.

Fashion advice: Diamonds with breakfast is a good place to start.

Inspiration: Take a holiday from reality and find yourself.

Looks like it’s time to take a break. A change of scenery and a bit escapism to recharge and connect with yourself. Of course, if you could go to Paris and buy a diamond necklace, that would be perfect. Sometimes though we have to find those diamonds in places we didn’t expect.

5e165f3c22d3fc2df08a174d680f8cdb.jpg

Thanks for the read, was new to the forum so took me a while to find my way back here  :-[

I need all the fashion help I can get. Can you do a reading, please!

On 8/11/2018 at 9:53 AM, Flaxen said:

For you, Raggydoll, we have the incomparable Anna Wintour.

Attitude: Only you know what goes on behind the shades.

Fashion advice: Loyalty is the most important label to wear.

Inspiration: Vogue is an attitude, not just a magazine.

Here is a message not to worry about being misunderstood. You give others a cool, detached vibe and as a consequence they find you hard to read. Don’t worry about it, you know there is more going on inside you than surface appearance suggests. Now is the time to be loyal to something or someone - there may be a temptation to flit onto the next new thing but it would not be prudent. Perhaps a shiny new deck has caught your eye? Don’t succumb, an old favourite is needed now.

4e8edf639233a28e00b67efd221b41c4.jpg

Oh, @Raggydoll this is so good. She is like an icon for me. Be sure to buy some shades. 😎

I almost bought this deck until I found one in the series I liked better.  Here's the Fashion deck on Amazon.  And here's the one I got instead.  I thought it would be a little more serious in the messaging but I do love the Fashion deck too!  The art one  has Frida Kahlo and I adore her work!  I still might get the Fashion deck one of these days!