Sign in to follow this  
PageOfCups

What numbers did you see today?

Me, today I saw:

• 11:11 (after actively deliberately avoiding it on my phone's clock, it still managed to find me—LMAO)
  • 14:44
  • 15:55 (not particularly excited about this one, last time I kept seeing these 5's was in late 2014 and then my life turned upside-down and I'm still feeling the ripples and after-effects today in August 2018)

Whatever. <span>✨

I see 11:11 everyday in email or login and other electronic timestamps. I also see page number 1111 or citation 1111.

I also see 444 a lot lately.

Same here, been encountering a boatload of 11's everywhere.

Apparently, and if I'm not mistaken, that means that angels are about and are clamouring for your attention, EK.

Yesterday actually:

31:11

33:33

41:11

43:33

These were timestamps on a multimedia file (not a digital clock, in case anyone's wondering why it goes beyond 23:59). ⌚

15:55 while I was listening to a podcast after doing my groceries. ⌚

Uh-oh. Last time I saw 5's a lot in late 2014, my life changed in the most horrible way.

I ended-up crying so hard I got my vitamin C eye-cream in my eyes. It stung.

I also saw 11:11 on my phone notifications. So yay to that at least. 🐈🤷🏻‍♀️🕶🥤

I saw 11:11 while I was tweeting about eating Cheetos using chopsticks.

I guess the Universe thinks I'm doing the right thing and I'm on the right track. 🥢👸🏻🐆

When your heart is bleeding from dealing with bigoted people who label your beliefs “bogus” and find out that Marvel threw Doctor Strange under the bus and appears to be using him for a twisted agenda to discredit spirituality, seeing 11:11 on the top of your phone is so, so comforting.

Like the Universe telling me everything will be okay. I’m about to cry right now.

It really hurts.

I'm seeing 1:11, 11:11, 12:12,  2:22, 3:33, 4:44,and 5:55. Every single day, for the past two weeks.  Mostly 1:11 and 11:11. Practically at every turn of the clock, because I get up a lot at night, and every time I do it's either 11:11,1:11, or 3:33, and there it is, staring me in the face. I'm not a numerologist, and so I have no idea exactly what it means, but I know that doubled numbers like this are somehow significant.

I'm seeing 1:11, 11:11, 12:12,  2:22, 3:33, 4:44,and 5:55. Every single day, for the past two weeks.  Mostly 1:11 and 11:11. Practically at every turn of the clock, because I get up a lot at night, and every time I do it's either 11:11,1:11, or 3:33, and there it is, staring me in the face. I'm not a numerologist, and so I have no idea exactly what it means, but I know that doubled numbers like this are somehow significant.

I am very interested in numerology, double numbers like these are called 'messages from angels', you can google for 'repeating numbers' or 'angel numbers'. Here is a bit info on the 1's:

1 You are at the very center of your Universe, so believe in yourself and have confidence in your abilities. This could be an ideal moment to start a new project or initiate a new venture. Ensure the seeds you plant for the future are based on a truly inspired idea.

11 Your intuition is amplified right now. You are being inspired with creative ideas and insight so shine your light and you’ll inspire others to do the same. Share your vision through teaching, speaking or writing and let yourself be led by Spirit. You have an opportunity to make a huge impact on the world right now!

111 It’s likely you have an influx of inspiration and new ideas; now is the time to put them into action! Try not to overthink things or question the “hows” and the “whys”. This is a time of radical trust: in yourself and in the divine forces which are guiding you. This number pattern is also a sign of powerful universal alignment – you’re now able to create whatever you desire, very quickly. Don’t

be swayed by the ego - make sure your focus remains on the highest good of all.

1111 This is the number of instant manifestation! You are in clear alignment with Universal energies, so focus only on the thoughts and feelings that you wish to take with you into your future. With manifestation mastery comes great responsibility, so ensure you have the highest good of all set firmly in your intentions. When you see this number, you are being divinely supported. It’s a

beautiful and powerful omen.

I tend to see a lot of 11s, 3s, and 0s! 

I’ve never looked into numerology, does this mean anything?