Please welcome TT&M's Newest Moderators!

Saturn Celeste

Saturn Celeste

Tarot, Tea and Me is happy to announce our two newest moderators.  Please welcome Raggydoll and Swedishfish to the staff!  Raggydoll is our new global moderator and will be perusing the forum while Swedishfish will primarily be in the exchanges.  We are very happy to now have the staffing we have needed so badly for several months now.  So please, stop by and say hi to them!  <3

Congrats Raggydoll and Swedishfish, I am sure you will be great to take the pressure off the other moderators. Thanks for signing up to help keep this forum so friendly and warm  :) <3

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

This nine of swords is a little tight around the temples. Could I trade it for a ten of pentacles instead?

Page of Ghosts

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

Hehe! I think, from the action I've seen, that Swedishfish makes sure everyone gets their feedback since it can be forgotten sometimes.

Guest swedishfish

Precisely. ;)

Just monitoring the exchanges really.

Guest swedishfish

Hehe! I think, from the action I've seen, that Swedishfish makes sure everyone gets their feedback since it can be forgotten sometimes.

Yep, that's what I keep an eye on.  :o Or any other actions that might be needed in the reading exchanges.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.