Saturn Celeste

Please welcome TT&M's Newest Moderators!

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

This nine of swords is a little tight around the temples. Could I trade it for a ten of pentacles instead?

X-D  You are so damn funny!  <3

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

This nine of swords is a little tight around the temples. Could I trade it for a ten of pentacles instead?

Yes. That’s is exactly what it means. Also, if you do not like the feedback you’ve gotten - let us know and we will swiftly exchange it for something better  >:D X-D <3

<3 Thanks so much raggydoll and swedishfish! Your service is greatly appreciated!

BTW, swedishfish--Are you the same swedishfish i used to trade with on Aeclectic?

Guest swedishfish

<3 Thanks so much raggydoll and swedishfish! Your service is greatly appreciated!

BTW, swedishfish--Are you the same swedishfish i used to trade with on Aeclectic?

Why yes, that does sound like me MoonGypsy[/member] . ;)