Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Seven of Swords

And here we are! Almost done with Swords and Pentacles come next and this series will be finished.  I've loved sharing my favorite cards and will miss seeing everyone else's cards.  But today we have the 7 of Swords!  So share one of your favorite cards or link to an online image so we can know your favorite 7 of Swords.

My favorite card is from the Buckland Romani deck and I just love the fact it's a carnival barker and his swords.  What better thief than a barker?

7Swords.jpg.ff38e691446bd5c7f4b52c5fd3aa4b65.jpg

And here we are! Almost done with Swords and Pentacles come next and this series will be finished.  I've loved sharing my favorite cards and will miss seeing everyone else's cards. 

It's nice (thanks to you and PoG <3) that even after we've gone through the deck, this thread will be here so new members or others can post their favorites as they acquire new decks.

But today we have the 7 of Swords! 

My favorite card is from the Buckland Romani deck and I just love the fact it's a carnival barker and his swords.  What better thief than a barker?

Love that barker!

My favorite comes from the Tarot of the Absurd:

TA7Sw_0002.jpg

I also like the simplicity of the Vision Quest:

7Sw_0002.jpg

And here we are! Almost done with Swords and Pentacles come next and this series will be finished.  I've loved sharing my favorite cards and will miss seeing everyone else's cards. 

It's nice (thanks to you and PoG <3) that even after we've gone through the deck, this thread will be here so new members or others can post their favorites as they acquire new decks.

Thanks Bodhiseed!  I've been thinking what can we run next! lol

The 7 of swords is rarely a card I like to see in a reading but there's 2 I really love : from the Zombie tarot and from the Llewellyn's classic

7oS_zombie_tarot.jpg.d29991b82a9a846064ce10fbd982f9d3.jpg

7-of-swords.jpg.f5db51dd6c11fa7d226d96d25a0de967.jpg

I'm all about the 7 of Swords in Archeon Tarot. It reminds me of a story from my childhood, about a raven who stole the sun, and brought light to the world!

~~~

Back before there was light, the raven heard a man and his daughter had light locked away in a box. In order to sneak into their cabin, he waited until the daughter went to get water, transformed into a pine needle, which she scooped up with her basket, then she drank him down!

He turned into a baby in her belly and when he was a bit beaky when he was born, it was dark and they didn't notice. The grandfather doted upon him and when the raven-child asked and asked to play in locked boxes, the grandfather eventually caved and opened them.

The raven-child got into the unlocked box holding the sun and stole it, escaping through the chimney, and bringing light to the world!

07_of_Swords.jpg.102bf7142bf2b1cf0882d6d6abe8009a.jpg

I absolutely love The Wild Unknown's Seven of Swords.

0aa15bcde1be4b56561c18104468d452.jpg

Though that Tarot of the Absurd is pretty great and has very quickly become a closeish second!

7 of swords in Romantic Deck:

She is the courtesan waiting for her guests to arive. This is a new level of sneaky! It's buisness and she is good at it!

3c0aea7331a2e9ed6e0644f9e1a59238-1.jpg.45b7c64ab8cc5b4722d05e3c2b5a3c6d.jpg