Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 65 : October 6- October 12

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week.

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Bianco Nero

2. Bodhiseed -  Prisma Visions Tarot paired with the Secret Language of Color Cards

3.  AJ-ish - 1001 Nights

4. Queen of Nothing - Ritual Abuse Tarot deck

(375)

Moving on this week to the Black & White Deck  aka Bianco Nero, which was heavily influenced by the Visconti, one of my favorite decks, but fully illustrated.   

I always think I'm not a huge fan of black and white decks, but since there are so many exceptions I shouldn't say that, LOL. 

Vgimlet - Bianco Nero

Not so many DOTW participants lately.  I'm okay with it being a drop in thread, but hopefully more people will join us. 

I am perfectly happy to keep doing the thread as long as there are a few of us interested in continuing.  Any other thoughts??

I'm in with the Prisma Visions Tarot paired with the Secret Language of Color Cards.

I'm grateful you have kept us rolling VGimlet. I always like to see what everyone is reading with. Hopefully this is just a waning period and more folks will join us soon.

This is one of the few threads I visit consistently on this forum (mostly because of time restraints); if it disappeared I'd probably not come to the forum very often. Of course, you can't have a group without participants...

AJ-ish/Sharyn

If you build it they will come.

I keep track of my weekly decks in a journal

but also post here because I try to make at least two or three posts when I visit once a day. Without posts the forum dies.

On the other hand we had a thread junkie at AT I finally had to block, Threads and posts that aren't of value to the subject of a forum

are of little value.

Yes, I'm a snot :)  thanks for keeping this thread going VG

I post to the monthly win a deck thread because if I win, instead of accepting a deck I'm going to send a deck to the runner up.

So I don't count that thread as pointless :)

Yes, it is all about Sharyn...

Queen of Nothing

Im hecka late this week. I was out of town over the weekend, with no decks. But I pulled out my Ritual Abuse when I got home last night.

Queen of Nothing - Ritual Abuse Tarot deck

It's never too late Queen of Nothing!

I am loving the Bianco Nero.  I will be using it again later, and it might be on my top 10 new decks this year. 

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Bev is in a real mess re: hurricane, it went right through her small town.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, Beverly King wrote:

Imagine being in a tornado for hours on end. This is some intense stuff. The noise is like being in a combat zone. Lots of trees down. Probably some on the house but it's too dark to see. We've been without power for about three hours. I think all of Albany is the same. My nerves are frazzled.

Hugs,

Bev

4:04 AM Thursday  (2 hours ago)

Thought I'd give you an update while my phone  still has charge

Albany got the shit kicked out of it. No electricity or running water and the city says the damage is so extensive it will be weeks before it is restored. There are no open stores or gas stations, so we are rationing what we have. Heard of a store not far away that has power (probably generators) so we will check it out at daylight. Trees are all over the streets and there are no traffic lights working anywhere. We've got trees down and will need roof repairs, but at least we don't have a tree on the house or car as so many of our neighbors. Thanks for checking on us.💙🌈

Hugs,

Bev

Please pass on this info to anyone wondering

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.