ALICE TAROT 2ND EDITION--PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!

MoonGypsy

Good News for all of you who missed out on the first edition! :D

/

i just got this announcement eMail this morning from Karen/Baba Studios:

"he Alice Tarot second edition - pre-orders are now open!

We're delighted to open pre-orders for The Alice Tarot second edition - with great discounts as our thank you for pre-ordering. We expect to be shipping in March 2019.

HERE on our World store

pricing in USD for shipping worldwide  (except EU and UK)

HERE on our EU store

pricing in Euros for shipping in the EU

HERE on our UK store

pricing in GBP for shipping in the UK

UK customers can choose to buy on our EU store in Euros or on our UK store in £s.

Please note that prices in EU and UK include VAT."

Thank you for sharing  :) This deck sure became available much sooner than anticipated! I’m glad that everyone gets a second chance at this since so many seem to have it as their dream deck.

heh, i've waited forever for this one! now i wonder do i still need to pay vat & what are shipping costs for my part of the world?x,x facepalm BUT there is colored guidebook AND 10% discount for 1st time costumers!XD^^lolz

This is such a gorgeous, tempting deck. Yet in the end the art (as magnificent as it is) does not really work for me. I'm a Tenniel unicorn through and through.

OMG it looks so luscious and tactile! Fantastic deck purchase, Raggydoll and thanks for showing it to us. The only deck that I really want from Baba Studios is the Fantastic Menagerie but this deck honestly looks soooo gorgeous. How does it shuffle and read?? Will you post a review on the 2nd edition?

OMG it looks so luscious and tactile! Fantastic deck purchase, Raggydoll and thanks for showing it to us. The only deck that I really want from Baba Studios is the Fantastic Menagerie but this deck honestly looks soooo gorgeous. How does it shuffle and read?? Will you post a review on the 2nd edition?

Yes, I promise to share my opinions after I have had time to use it. If (when) I do a reading with it then I’ll link it here.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is gorgeous!  I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!  I want to find out which cards are different from the standard 1st edition.

My guess is it will read like a dream just as the 1st edition does  ;D, there will be variances due to some tweaking they did, but overall the deck should have the same feel and readability.

I want to find out which cards are different from the standard 1st edition.

So do i!!! i have had my first edition standard since it first came out, and [of course] absolutely LOVE it! As i do ALL of Baba Studio's decks. But am

"curiouser and curiouser" about the tweaking they did!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is gorgeous!  I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!  I want to find out which cards are different from the standard 1st edition.

I wonder if the guidebook will state it? I have just started reading the book and I’m really glad I decided to buy it. It would not have been the same with just the little white booklet. I’ll share more pictures later!

MysticMoonlight

Thank you for sharing Raggydoll!

This gorgeous deck should be on its way to me and I'm twiddling my thumbs in anticipation! Seeing these pics makes me even more excited!  <3

The backs are so lovely and the overlay is just divine. Baba is just so fantastic at what they do!

queenofwans

Raggydoll[/member] Love the play-by-play commentary! It feels like I'm right there with you during the unboxing! Those backs are beautiful, and I love Baba guidebooks. I have the Fairytale Tarot, and I love the guidebook as much as the deck!

Thank you for sharing Raggydoll!

This gorgeous deck should be on its way to me and I'm twiddling my thumbs in anticipation! Seeing these pics makes me even more excited!  <3

The backs are so lovely and the overlay is just divine. Baba is just so fantastic at what they do!

Oh, that's awesome! I am excited for you!  <3 They are indeed fantastic at what they do. Babas decks are in a league of their own.

Raggydoll[/member] Love the play-by-play commentary! It feels like I'm right there with you during the unboxing! Those backs are beautiful, and I love Baba guidebooks. I have the Fairytale Tarot, and I love the guidebook as much as the deck!

Glad you liked it! Unboxings are fun! I do not have the fairytale tarot but it looks interesting. Their guidebooks are so well done!

I want to find out which cards are different from the standard 1st edition.

So do i!!! i have had my first edition standard since it first came out, and [of course] absolutely LOVE it! As i do ALL of Baba Studio's decks. But am

"curiouser and curiouser" about the tweaking they did!

Whatever tweaking they did had to have been something very subtle. I just looked at a flip through of the first edition on YouTube and compared it to my deck. I looked at every card and could not notice any changes.