Numinous Tarot

I'm late on posting this here, but the long awaited Numinous Tarot has it's kickstarter up. Almost 200% funded with 12 days left!

For those of you who need/want to wait for release, 25k will get more decks printed for later. Estimated release is Feb 2018.

Just wanted to let people know, since this news might have gotten lost in the events of the last month.

That is a beautiful deck! Wish I had some extra money right now. <sigh>. Hopefully it will get funded enough for them to print extras so I can pick one up later.

I backed this one; it's gorgeous......and will have gilded edges  :)

Yes! I forgot to mention that. The released deck with have a matte (as opposed to glossy) finish and gilded edges... No word on the color, I assume gold to match the text on the cards.

Apparently the creator decided this after handling their test copy for a while, makes me wish more creators sat down with the cardstock before okaying decks!

Mine arrived yesterday!!! It was an extra bit of delight to receive it on the first day of Pride Month :D

Have others started receiving their copies yet? I want to flail about how stunning it is with someone! And discuss pouches/boxes and things - it doesn't come with a tuckbox or anything, so I'm trying to figure out what to keep it in, something that's worthy of holding such a flawless deck!

I received mine back in April. I was lucky enough to be one of the earlier batches that got sent out. I'm definitely going to be making a pouch for mine, I bought some perfect fabric for it before it even came out!

I remember Noel made bags for a certain backer tier. No idea if they'll make more to sell once they go back on sale, but it might be worth keeping an eye out.

I received mine back in April. I was lucky enough to be one of the earlier batches that got sent out. I'm definitely going to be making a pouch for mine, I bought some perfect fabric for it before it even came out!

I remember Noel made bags for a certain backer tier. No idea if they'll make more to sell once they go back on sale, but it might be worth keeping an eye out.

Were there bags? I thought there were reading cloths for some of the higher tiers instead. I will keep an eye out, but I suspect I'm going to end up with something customised!

Were there bags? I thought there were reading cloths for some of the higher tiers instead. I will keep an eye out, but I suspect I'm going to end up with something customised!

Oh geez, you're right, it was spread cloths! *facepalm* That's what I get for not double checking.  ::)

I own it. But I shan't SEE it till July....

I mean mine got to me in a week, from Seattle to Finland??? A week from the dispatch notice. I actually thought there'd been a mistake, because I have never received anything that fast from the US! So fingers crossed yours will reach you faster than feared!

Also it's absolutely worth the wait, I promise ^^