Tarot Glasses

RavenOfSummer

RavenOfSummer

I came across these tarot pint glasses at Urban Outfitters- aren't they super cute?

Also, Urban Outfitters is apparently selling a variety of tarot and oracle decks now. I guess we are all hip and trendy.

Any other cute tarot-themed home items or other goodies you have come across?

48207872_050_b.jpg.bcb1c45ecd120a5033b895f9018457fd.jpg

48207872_001_b.jpg.afe99a2e4e4a0a5308f7d8f992192b58.jpg

48207872_010_b.jpg.901a77d3db3f589d5655e66e6c2c6f5e.jpg

Ooh they're great, I really like these glasses  :D Thanks for sharing this

But my partner will get crazy if I buy one (or more ;)). he says I have too many beer glasses. which isn't wrong :(

RavenOfSummer

Ooh they're great, I really like these glasses  :D Thanks for sharing this

But my partner will get crazy if I buy one (or more ;)). he says I have too many beer glasses. which isn't wrong :(

Haha, I just bought some, even though we really have no space for them! I'm sure we'll figure something out...  :))

Those are so cute!

I know I've seen people posting pictures of Tarot-esque images on wine bottles, but I've yet to find that brand in my local stores :(

Eta - it's called Prophecy! http://www.prophecywines.com

Ahh, thank you! I had seen this too but didn't know the name of the brand. Will have to look out for this!

These are fun!  I love the 3 of Cups one.  <3

That one is great! Very positive vibes. I'm not crazy about the 6 of Pentacles, but I like the other three  ^-^

I can only speak for the European Urban Outfitters because not sure about in North America but here they have been a supporter of tarot for a while,  a few years! The brand decided to sell the Wild Unknown deck before the mass market deck available everywhere now and also a few oracles and so here in the UK it was one of the few ways we could get it! They sold the deck in all their shops here and website (I think it was the second edition version that was also on their WU website in the US but we would be stung for customs / postage if we bought it directly).

I got my WU deck when they had a sale of it on their website and snapped it up for a good price and was impressed 2 years ago that they had a divination section of their UK store site with a few goodies on it. A few decks and sort of voodoo /hoodoo/ New Orleans inspired items.

So I guess these cute glasses add to that. They are not images from the WU brand but still so cute  <3

I'm still not home (this is the worst conference location ever!). But I have a few beer glasses for "Wicked" beer and they have trumps on them. I'll have to get a pic when I get back. Scored them at a yard sale years ago.

Haha, I just bought some, even though we really have no space for them! I'm sure we'll figure something out...  :))

In the freezer!  Nothing like a nice frosted glass to pour your beer or ale into  :biggrin:

I came across these [link now allowed] at Urban Outfitters- aren't they super cute?

Also, Urban Outfitters is apparently selling a variety of tarot and oracle decks now. I guess we are all hip and trendy.

Those are so cute! Do you know what deck the images are from? ^_^

RavenOfSummer

In the freezer!  Nothing like a nice frosted glass to pour your beer or ale into  :biggrin:

Ha! Perfect!!  ^-^

I came across these [link now allowed] at Urban Outfitters- aren't they super cute?

Those are so cute! Do you know what deck the images are from? ^_^

I don't, but was wondering the same thing! I wonder if I could send an email to Urban Outfitters and ask them.

I got this a while ago - also from Urban Outfitters -

(link removed)

It looks so pretty on my reading table and it's the perfect size for holding a deck of cards.

That dish is just gorgeous. I am so tempted right now. I could totally use something to put my cards in while reading, and paying off student loans is optional, right? :biggrin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.