Fortune's Wheelhouse

Babalon Jones

Babalon Jones

Since there was a spot here already made and just waiting for it  ;), I figured there should be a thread for the Fortune's Wheelhouse podcast. Which is a relatively new tarot podcast on esoterica and tarot, comparing the symbols of the RWS and Thoth. It is free for all to listen to at any of the normal podcast places; here are links for iTunes or Google Play but it is available at others as well:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fortunes-wheelhouse/id1244946489

https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ipvktodxsi6ouyh5elnaafl4wpi

This week's episode is on the Chariot so as of now, episodes from Fool through Chariot are available, and all of the Majors will be released, one per week.

There is a Patreon too. No one is required to subscribe via Patreon in order to listen, but if a few more Patrons sign on then the Minors will get the same treatment too. Patrons also get extra stuff. For example, there are extra articles and weekly contest give aways of tarot related goodies; last week's winner for the Lovers got a Rosetta Papyrus, and a Rosetta mini (Twin's for Gemini) and a choice of an esoteric perfume! This week for the Chariot episode the winner will get a Fortune's Wheelhouse "Hero of the Astral Plane" tee shirt, featuring the Tabula Mundi Chariot surfer. You can see a picture of it here, as well as some of the articles that are public:

https://www.patreon.com/fortuneswheelhouse

Every single episode has a give away, so the odds are extremely good that Patrons will win something. Far better than the lottery!  ;D

If you like exploring some of the more esoteric ideas behind tarot, the various symbols used in the designs, or want to learn more about astrology or Qabalah in the cards, or are just curious about similarities and differences between RWS and Thoth, this podcast might be for you. So have a listen and see what you think!

Rose Lalonde

Thank you for that! I'm about to listen to the Lovers podcast. Work has been crazy, so I've had to put it off until today, but I've enjoyed and learned from all of these. Great resource. I hope more people sign up. I'd love to see the minors get some love.

Now, morning coffee and Lovers...

EmpyreanKnight

I follow this podcast religiously and I highly recommended it, especially for Thothies. I just hope they'd decide to delve into the Minor Arcana too once they finish the Majors.

EmpyreanKnight

All the majors have been finished as of last week, so for those who want to binge on this baby, now would be a good time to download everything. Now awaiting the minors. :)

EmpyreanKnight

FINALLY! After a hiatus of almost two months, the series resumed again last week with the Ace of Wands. I just downloaded my copy, and I'm so excited to listen to it. ;D