My Tower card is missing and I’m afraid I’ll find it someday. LOL.

PageOfCups

About a week (?) ago, I realised that my Tower card had gone missing.

It’s the Radiant RWS deck in a Tin. It’s small and I like to shuffle it for fun when I’m stressed out (like a stress ball, without being disrespectful—I figured it’s a nice way to bond with it).

So I did the usual count for fun (laid them in piles of 10’s and an 8) and realised there’s only 77 of them! Then checked which suit of the minors or which major?

And... Dun-dun-duuuunnnn~

It’s the Tower card!

Now I almost wish it might’ve flown into my rubbish bin in my room because now I’m afraid of finding it when I’m cleaning some day!

Like, I feel like the day I find it will be the day a “Tower moment” will fall upon me?

If the 2 of Cups were the one missing, I’d Ben excited and looking forward to the day I find it. But the Tower card?!

HALP. 🐈🤷🏻‍♀️🕶🥤

Has this happened to anybody? What happened when you eventually found the missing card? Did anything related to teh card’s meaning(s) happen to you after the rediscovery?

Saturn Celeste

That is a funny story PageofCups!  I would be terrified if I came up with a missing card honestly but you do bring up a good point.  I often recount my cards just to make sure I do have them!  It's a good habit to get into. ;)

Saturn Celeste[/member] I wonder how many others have that habit? I don’t do it regularly. Just when I suddenly remember to do it...

I’m just to superstitious to not think, “IT’S A SIIIIGN...” when it’s eventually found. 😱😱😱😱

l wouldn't worry about the fact it's gone missing. The Tower is the moment it disappeared, that unexpected loss. Its caused you some inner disruption.  Find it quick! 

Put it back in your deck so that your cards are back to a firmer foundation.

New beginnings and all that  <3

I always have cards go missing, then are found in weird places! It's always rather amusing but also eerie, they are quite important and have meaning to me always! I have always found a card again but it can take ages! My theory is there is meaning behind them disappearing and reappearing!

Currently I have a card which is about the environment in an eco green way missing from an oracle deck. I read for someone on here with it and the other cards from the reading are back in the deck and cannot find this one card! I am hoping it will come back to me :)

Maybe The Tower is missing because there is no chance of Catastrophe in your life at the moment, that is my positive spin on it 8)

Thoughtful[/member] DanielJUK[/member]: Thank you so much for sharing your insights on missing cards. Sorry I took so long to respond.

I was having a “Tower” moment that I didn’t see coming over the weekend—but here’s the strange thing about “Tower” moments: A few hours after it happened, I was living on high adrenaline which is why I was still able to happily post on this forum. I was so high on adrenaline, I couldn’t sleep until nearly 02:00 in the morning (despite already downing an entire can of beer super fast on an empty stomach). The actual “Tower” moment happened to me a day after the fact, when it finally sunk in to me what had occurred...

Isn’t that weird? I think this is a different kind of “reading” from the Universe where I’m forced to pay attention to the Tower card.

I still don’t want to find it, though... 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💛💛😂😂

Update on my situation:

i found it while playing with my 1st deck to take pictures of it (for my 15th Tarot Anniversary):

7E19C234-51B5-404D-A22E-83FED46518F4.thumb.jpeg.c562c64174eed4816d22ca4fcacbd589.jpeg

oh dear.

😂 thanks for updating on it @PageOfCups maybe it means tarot changed your life! Glad you found it again.

I know I could say tarot was a tower moment in my life when I originally came back into it (and studied it seriously), it has made me find my empathy for others, my intuition and changed my spiritual beliefs but all in a good way :thumbsup:

I've dropped cards while shuffling and not realized it for days. I once found multiple cards laying under a radiator. I do my best to be aware of this because I really fear this happening to my vintage decks. 

Great that you found your Tower card!

Generally this doesn't happen to me, apart one time when I believed I lost one card, but I realized the next day that it was actually a bit stick with another one (therefore not lost but I didn't know). I was upset though!

Edited by Decan

AfternoonTarot
6 hours ago, PageOfCups said:

Update on my situation:

i found it while playing with my 1st deck to take pictures of it (for my 15th Tarot Anniversary):

oh dear.

What an interesting scenario! 

One suggestion would be to create a spread that includes that Tower card along with several cards from that Hanson deck. 

Or, maybe journal about the times Tarot has helped you through “Tower” moments/events in the past 15 years.  

It would also be interesting to compare/contrast that Tower card with the Tower card from the Hanson deck and meditate on the subtleties you find.  

A 15 year anniversary is a momentous occasion.  I can’t help but think there is a message in there for you somewhere.

Glad you found your card. 🙂

PageOfCups
On 6/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, Ruby Jewel said:

I have learned to love the Tower card, myself. It brings needed change.....I see it as the Emperor breaking the Devil's grip.

I agree it brings needed change, and then you get to rebuild using your own design. Instead of moving into the Standard-issue cookie-cutter Tower that came with the “Life Starter Pack” we were given at birth.

i think it just takes a while for people because it doesn’t have the reputation the Death card has... but both are equally misunderstood.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, DanielJUK said:

😂 thanks for updating on it @PageOfCups maybe it means tarot changed your life! Glad you found it again.

I know I could say tarot was a tower moment in my life when I originally came back into it (and studied it seriously), it has made me find my empathy for others, my intuition and changed my spiritual beliefs but all in a good way :thumbsup:

LOL. I found it yay! 🤣

I don’t think I’ve known one person who came into studying Tarot in times of happiness (unless a natural inclination/interest in the esoteric counts). Glad I found it, tho!

On 6/30/2019 at 6:53 PM, Joe said:

I've dropped cards while shuffling and not realized it for days. I once found multiple cards laying under a radiator. I do my best to be aware of this because I really fear this happening to my vintage decks. 

If I had vintage decks, I probably wouldn’t use them. I’d be worried too. I’m super gentle with the deck I got from the Pamela Coleman-Smith Commemoration Box Set and my favourite Baroque Bohemian Cats. Can’t imagine what I’d be like toward a vintage one! 😱

On 6/30/2019 at 9:45 PM, Decan said:

Great that you found your Tower card!

Generally this doesn't happen to me, apart one time when I believed I lost one card, but I realized the next day that it was actually a bit stick with another one (therefore not lost but I didn't know). I was upset though!

Maybe the sticky ones were begging for attention. Since this happened to me, I pay close attention to which cards these strange happenings happen to!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:47 PM, AfternoonTarot said:

What an interesting scenario! 

One suggestion would be to create a spread that includes that Tower card along with several cards from that Hanson deck. 

Or, maybe journal about the times Tarot has helped you through “Tower” moments/events in the past 15 years.  

It would also be interesting to compare/contrast that Tower card with the Tower card from the Hanson deck and meditate on the subtleties you find.  

A 15 year anniversary is a momentous occasion.  I can’t help but think there is a message in there for you somewhere.

Glad you found your card. 🙂

That sounds awesome! Thanks for the suggestion! I think it’s a message too... 👀

I’m still trying to figure out what it is.

I am making a point of doing some special things this New Moon (with it being an Eclipse in my natal moon sign and all). I hope something good comes out of it! 🖤

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.