RWS Lo Scarabeo confusion

River

On the LoS site. I cannot get it to link to individual products, but it's there - go forth to

https://shop.loscarabeo.com/index.php

and put KIT08 in the search box. The book IS in Italian, but you don't care :)

I was sure that, if anyone knew where to find a rare deck, it would be you, gregs! Thank you!  8)

Unfortunately, the shipping costs to the States are almost as much as the deck price. But I know I'll get my hands on it someday...

Rose Lalonde

good spot Rose, I am not sure what that Radiant Wise Tarot Deck is, hopefully there will be more details about it before release.

The current massmarket version goes by the name "Lo Scarabeo RWS Pamela Colman Smith", so if you want it, search amazon or your favourite shop. Weirdly the UK Amazon has the wrong artwork for the deck, not colourful but maybe the original version? There are a lot of people moaning in the comments that it's not the original version they were expecting to turn up (which is very OOP now).

I spoke to yet another person who bought that Lo Scarabeo Pamela Colman Smith recently for the mottled colors (that look like the upcoming Radiant Wise Spirit pictured above), but instead they received a very different deck with flat, muted backgrounds. Since the Radiant Wise Spirit is clearly the 'mottled' edition (cheekily named to work out to "RWS" :)) ) I think I'll wait for that to be sure I'm getting what I expect.

Oh my goodness - I have just taken a chance on a sealed LoS Colman Smith deck in my local esoteric shop and it is the one I hoped it was. Perfect colouring, firm line, original calligraphy titles, perfect size, no copyright. Just perfect in every single way. b235b499be98175df30300945eb66edd.jpgThis is the RWS I have been dreaming of all my life! Perfect in every way! Oh Lordy, 2019 is a very happy year indeed!

Oh my goodness - I have just taken a chance on a sealed LoS Colman Smith deck in my local esoteric shop and it is the one I hoped it was. Perfect colouring, firm line, original calligraphy titles, perfect size, no copyright. Just perfect in every single way. b235b499be98175df30300945eb66edd.jpgThis is the RWS I have been dreaming of all my life! Perfect in every way! Oh Lordy, 2019 is a very happy year indeed!

Awesome!

On the LoS site. I cannot get it to link to individual products, but it's there - go forth to

https://shop.loscarabeo.com/index.php

and put KIT08 in the search box. The book IS in Italian, but you don't care :)

I was sure that, if anyone knew where to find a rare deck, it would be you, gregs! Thank you!  8)

Unfortunately, the shipping costs to the States are almost as much as the deck price. But I know I'll get my hands on it someday...

Going to the publisher to locate a deck isn't that hard ! But I did happen to see the kits in person, when I went to Torino for their exhibition.