All 2019 Catalogs!:D

reall

it's here!:) can't resist temptation to start this topic after seein Awesome

Akuanduba[/member] post of;

2019 Lo Scarabeo Catalogue;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/apa8ew0yij5yjei/Los%202019%20UK.pdf?dl=0

I WON'T EVEN START with ALL Awesome decks will get 2019!:D

just saying this my Fav List EVER & i'm saving my Santa Letter for these publishing dates!:D it can't be soon enough!:)

2019 Spring/Summer catalog for Llewellyn;

https://issuu.com/llewellyn/docs/ss19_trade_catalog

this one have good selection of books&calendars & Healing Lenormand my wishlist!:)

Eddison

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uksuemtq8wsv0i/LBF-2018-EddisonBooks.pdf?dl=0

p.s if someone know how to turn this pdf & edit this post by adding more to the list feel free to do so!:)

Oh! Thank You! I NEED this pdf saved for top of my wish list until publication date!:D can't wait! don't remember last time i was so happy for yearly Tarot publication!:) not to mention ks & baba studio publishing plan for 2019!:D

baba studio publishing plan for 2019!:D

Oh, can u tell me what is their plan? Because  I don't know. Are they finally publishing the Colored Mythical Creatures?  :bugeyed:

baba studio publishing plan for 2019!:D

Oh, can u tell me what is their plan? Because  I don't know. Are they finally publishing the Colored Mythical Creatures?  :bugeyed:

Yes! If I got it right preorders should be up in march?:) you can check their ig for correct info;

Wheel of Fantastic

Here's a thing, are there any notable decks that are NOT in the 2019 catalogues that were in this year's? In other words, are there any decks now out of print?

Here's a thing, are there any notable decks that are NOT in the 2019 catalogues that were in this year's? In other words, are there any decks now out of print?

I believe the Japaridze went out of print this year.

Not sure of any others - I struggle to keep up with all the releases! I’ll have a browse of the Lo Scarabeo one and see if I can spot any.

RavenOfSummer

I found what they say is the "Spring/Summer 2019" catalog for Llewellyn here: https://issuu.com/llewellyn/docs/ss19_trade_catalog. Most of the forthcoming decks listed are Lo Scarabeo or Blue Angel- I only spotted one Llewellyn deck publication, but maybe I didn't catch everything.

In any case, this catalog only goes up to August. So some of the decks we may be anticipating for later in the year are not included here (*cough* Forest of Enchantment *cough*).

I still wanna know what’s up with that borderless Pagan Cats! Amazon still seems to just sell the bordered version.

Lantana[/member] I know your post is from December, but have you found your borderless Pagan Cats yet? I ordered the Tarot of the Pagan Cats from Amazon.ca in July 2018, and was surprised to find it was borderless. It looks like the images have finally been updated reflect the new design, including on Amazon.com.

I had no idea that there was such a thing as Tarot catalogues!  Haha.  This is really amazing.  So far I'm quite interested in Tarot of The Little Prince - it's one of my favorite stories and the Netflix movie that was made recently was so beautiful.  I think the Angelarium deck looks quite beautiful as well...

I'm back, and a little late to the party but anyway!

Lo Scarabeo has tons of cool releases for 2019! I will for sure continue the Anima Antiqua line with #5 and #6: Tarot de Marseille and the Wiener Secession Tarot. I have more than enough Tarot de Marseille, but I don't have an aged (or facsimile) version of the 1760 Nicolas Conver! I almost bought one from another company last year!

The In Between tarot is kinda interesting, but they seems to push it a little! They only need to release the Top/Bottom Tarot and that's it! ;)

oh NO I JUST bought the Oracle of Emanations and now the same artists tempts me with the Oracle of the Watchers??? I HAVE to get it now lol. These are all so GORGEOUS

GlitterNova

I want a whole tarot deck in the style of the Angelarium Oracle! Beautiful! Also the Rackham Tarot looks like it would fit in well with the rest of my lovely Lo Scarabeo art decks.