Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Ace of Pentacles

Well, we're on our last suit!  I had to go through my cards last night and get them ready to finish off the card favorites.  I decided to just wrap up with decks I don't use too much anymore so they aren't necessarily my absolute favorites but I do like them.  Hell I love all my cards!  :biggrin:

My favorite Ace of Pentacles is from the Morgan Greer deck.  I do love the colors and artwork of this deck but it's also one of those "faces" type decks to me.  I actually used it not long ago for a reading though so I still use it.

AceofPent.jpg.4125b5aed7ada1af5171cf9b35d82c10.jpg

It's difficult to choose one because the ace of pentacles is usually a card I really like in every decks. But I have to decide so I've chosen the ace of pentacles from the tarot of the Hidden Realm. I fall for this little hedgehog  <3

fullsizeoutput_685d.jpg.e5f739a3dc204f061c1b027f47890abf.jpg

It's difficult to choose one because the ace of pentacles is usually a card I really like in every decks.  I fall for this little hedgehog  <3

Oh me too!  I love Ace cards and Knight cards.  I have the Hidden Realms and don't use it that much but it does have some endearing cards like the little hedgehog!  ^-^