Saturn Celeste

Please Welcome Our New Moderators!

TT&M is happy to announce that we are fully staffed now!  Please welcome Stephanelli as our new global moderator and Night Shade and Joy as our new exchange moderators!  And please congratulate Raggydoll for her promotion as Senior Moderator.  She has been very active training moderators and maintaining the boards.  Good job ladies!  :thumbsup:

Guest Night Shade

Thank you, PageOfCups[/member]  and Raggydoll[/member] .  This is a great team, and I'm honored to be a part of it!  <3

Guest Night Shade

Welcome Stephanelli, Night Shade, and joy, and congratulations Raggydoll!  You all do a wonderful job and we are so fortunate to have you!

Love, Grandma

Thank you Grandma[/member] !  :) <3

Guest Night Shade

Thank you for volunteering. It’s much appreciated. :)

Thank you, Flaxen!  :) <3

Guest Night Shade

Thank you so much, moderators. You are awesome! <3

Thank you, Bookworm!  :) <3

TT&M is happy to announce that we are fully staffed now!  Please welcome Stephanelli as our new global moderator and Night Shade and Joy as our new exchange moderators!  And please congratulate Raggydoll for her promotion as Senior Moderator.  She has been very active training moderators and maintaining the boards.  Good job ladies!  :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhhhh how exciting!!!!!! Congrats to you all!  ((

Guest Night Shade

Thank you, Jewel[/member] ! :) <3

Thank you everyone for making all this possible  :)

Thank you everyone, I feel so honored to be part of this great Team and Forum.  <3 Congrats Raggydoll[/member] for the promotion and big thanks to @Saturn Celeste for being such a great Mentor!

Guest Night Shade

Thank you, Thoughtful[/member] !  :) <3

Thank you for all the work you do, Mods. It's most appreciated, this is a very well run forum. I am grateful for the wisdom and support I get here and that's only possible with a good admin team.  <3 <3

I'd like to welcome Stephanelli, Night Shade, and Joy, to the forum and also offer my congratulations to Raggydoll! All the mods are doing a great job keeping the boards supportive and fun.  Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

Guest Night Shade

Thank you, Starlight[/member] !  :)  <3

Guest Night Shade

Thank you, Jewel[/member] !  :) <3