The Anxious Novice

QnAsp

Hi Everybody Im QnAsp....How are you all?

I am a tarot novice......to be honest I usually use it to ease my anxieties about the future...probably not the best reasons.

But well, thats how I ended up here. :) Hi.

Hiya :) welcome to the forum!

You'll find loads of information for delving deeper into the tarot and there are no silly questions here so you can ask as many questions as you want to help you understand and discuss things.

I find the tarot can be great for easing anxiety too - although less about the future and more about things that have happened or current situations I can't deal with.

Its lovely to meet you!

Saturn Celeste

Hello and welcome anxious novice!  I'm sure you'll find tarot even more helpful in your life than just easing anxieties!  There are many topics to discuss here and so much to learn!  If you have trouble navigating the site or have additional questions, please use our helpdesk.

https://www.thetarotforum.com/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=newticket

Hello QnAsp[/member]  X/ No need to be anxious, we are all very nice. You are in good company here, there are many novices and the senior readers are more than happy to help you on your journey.

Hello QnAsp[/member]!

I saw you on my intro, so figured I'd welcome you on yours too :) Tarot can be very comforting when you need it, though it can also reveal some harsh truths. I remember being quite incensed when it wouldn't show me what I wanted to see. I like to think that I've since learned to appreciate the "tough love" that can come with it. I also am finding that, the more I'm open to truly exploring with tarot, the easier the lessons (and occasional admonitions) seem to land.

I hope you find your journey to be fulfilling! Happy reading!

Welcome!! You're not the only anxious, unsure tarot reader here - it's a really lovely place. And using the cards to ease one's mind and think through what's bothering us is a wonderful use!  ;D