New or Forthcoming decks you are excited about

Delizt

Hi there (looks around) am I the first post?  ;D

Ive been wondering about what new & upcoming decks people are excited about? there's so many indie, KickStarter, Etsy...or from Traditional publishers coming...

so which ones coming up catch your eye?

Ones Im interested in seeing more about:

SpiritSong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy

Maria Celia in a tin

Robeldo's Edition the the TdM Dodal

Scarlet Woodland

I'm really looking forward to The Star Tarot by Cathy McClelland. It's the one Tarot deck I'm allowed to buy this year and is being released on my birthday so double yay!

I decided I didn't need any more decks and I would just buy Poppy Palin's Everyday Tarot once it is released. But then.... I ran across Santa Muerte Tarot Limited Edition and pre-ordered it on Amazon.  I think it's due out in October.  You know how it is ;)

I'm looking forward to all the decks I backed on Kickstarter:

• Our Tarot
  • The Brady Tarot
  • The Delta Enduring
  • Mesquite Tarot
  • Supra Oracle
  • Trick or Treat

• Our Tarot
  • The Brady Tarot
  • The Delta Enduring
  • Mesquite Tarot
  • Supra Oracle
  • Trick or Treat

Thanks for pointing these out, I've not heard of any, so Im off to check them out  :) :) :)

Let's see...On Kickstarter I've backed (and am looking forward too):

-Ethereal Visions

-ArCanis

-The Brady Tarot

-Supra Oracle

Outside of Kickstarter there's the Darkness of Light Tarot which is apparently supposed to come out sometime this month, and I've pre-ordered Vice Versa Tarot on Amazon.

JadeThorne

Waiting on:

The Brady Tarot

Darkness of Light Tarot

Supra Oracle

I do also have my eye on the Star Tarot. 

• Our Tarot
  • The Brady Tarot
  • The Delta Enduring
  • Mesquite Tarot
  • Supra Oracle
  • Trick or Treat

Thanks for pointing these out, I've not heard of any, so Im off to check them out  :) :) :)

You're very welcome! I made a mistake with the last one though, it's not Trick or Treat, it's called Trick or Tarot. 

Venus Rising

I'm looking forward to Kristoffer Hughes' Celtic Tarot coming out in September.  I wish he had chosen a different name though....there are a few Celtic Tarots floating around.  ;D

WolfSpirit

Like Scarlet Woodland, I am also looking forward to the Star Tarot.

But I would also like to get the Ostara Tarot that I have been waiting for for a long time.

And I am considering the Tarot Familiars, the cards look pretty but I would need to know more about it before I buy it.

I've pre-ordered Colette Baron-Reid's Postcards from Spirit Oracle Deck. I really hope I like but I am a bit nervous about it, especially since I haven't see any cards from it.

Some time ago I pre-ordered the Good Tarot as I normally like her decks. But after seeing a YT flip through, I cancelled the order.

Page of Ghosts

It's mostly the Maria Celia in a tin for me. I don't have any Marseilles-style decks and the tin decks from USGS are affordable. I like the colours and think it looks fun too ;D

Mindful Tarot

It's mostly the Maria Celia in a tin for me. I don't have any Marseilles-style decks and the tin decks from USGS are affordable. I like the colours and think it looks fun too ;D

Oh yes - oh my! This might be one where I get two tins, to have a back up (did I really say that??)

Meanwhile, if we're on the topic of upcoming USG decks - I'm pretty enabled by this one:

https://www.usgamesinc.com/Smith-Waite-Tarot-Deck-Borderless/

And can't wait for the mass market version of 8 Coins Tattoo...

❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Scarlet Woodland

And can't wait for the mass market version of 8 Coins Tattoo...

❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ooh, I must have been in my self-imposed, TOADie cave when that was announced... me too!

I'm excited for all the decks I backed/pre-ordered to get released... Which would be the Delta Enduring Tarot, the Next World Tarot, and the Numinous Tarot.

I'm also excited for the new deck the creator of the Linstrider is making, I think Floribunda is the current name? Linestrider had too many people for my taste, but this deck is animal focused (with some magicial creatures thrown in for good measure) and I just love what I've seen.

I just got the Ostara, I missed the original publication, so I'm glad it came out in a mass market version.

Star Tarot - been on my wish list for a long time.

Asherah Tarot.

Everyday Tarot

Golden Web Tarot

There are others, but those are the ones I'm looking forward to most.

Guest rakusribut

Ooh, I really like that borderless RWS.  Pretty. 

Also the Trick or Tarot Deck.  One can never have too many Halloween Decks, IMO. 

Little Fang

I backed the Numinous tarot over on Kickstarter and I'm quite excited for it, however it is not my normal style of deck.  It's definitely not animal or nature based!  I just hope I still have the funds when it finishes, since indie decks tend to run on the expensive side.