Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Three of Pentacles

Please share your favorite 3 of Pentacle card!  Upload it, Link it or describe it, we want to know your favorites!

This is from the Bright Idea deck.  I actually like this deck, it's very RW without saying so.  And it's good for someone who has business questions.

3ofPent.jpg.f0e269b328acf5a0c66c710e65b5c853.jpg

http://www.shadowscapes.com/image.php?lineid=21&bid=62

I absolutely adore the effortless collaborative energy of this card and find it deeply loving. The way he lifts her so that she can etch her mark with her finger tip on their wall. This card keeps appearing in my spreads of late, telling me that I need to go outside and seek out creative souls. I can't be a hermit any more. I need to seek out the tribe I have always longed for.

My favorite so far is the 3 of Coins in the Everyday Enchantment which shows a narrowboat in a lock (sp?) with three people involved with getting the boat in where it can be raised or lowered. I just think it's a beautiful card that portrays the 3 of Pentacles/Coins very well.

I don't know if I can get a picture to post but I'll come back and try if I figure it out.