Does anyone know what deck this is?

Freakyeyed

1 hour ago, CardCurious said:

Hi, does anyone recognise this deck? 

BB888582-F219-41D7-BCDE-9A50E94400F9.png

Hi mods/fellow students of the tarot, I posted this picture as I want to study the deck and it’s meanings of the individual cards. I am interpreting this myself at the moment and intend to post my analysis and look for feedback. Apologies if posting the picture violates the forum rules I just can’t find the deck and the  picture shows the minor and major cards. Thanks in advance all (I’m really enjoying my study and delighted I found  this site) 

If you could post a couple of the cards individually we might have a better chance. I vaguely recognize those borders, but it's really hard to see any detail...

@CardCurious it's fine to post that spread to id the deck but we can't interpret the cards or anything in this section 🙂

Hopefully @Libra 58 has got it but if not, do you have any close ups on the cards like gregory suggests? close ups of one or two cards make deck id-ing much easier 😃

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the tarot deck that shows both the upright, and reversal images on either end of the cards, please?

I've only seen it used in a few readings on YouTube.

Also, the name of the deck that shows from one card into the next, on the same card. The image's are side by side on the same card.

Thank you 💐

Do you mean the Revelations tarot (Zach Wong?)

1663366595_revelationscards1.jpg.0202fd3adc09905467e3610e54ac811e.jpg

The other I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you mean - like - Fool/Magician, Magician/HP on the same card, and so on ?

Edited by gregory

2 hours ago, FloraCove said:

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the tarot deck that shows both the upright, and reversal images on either end of the cards, please?

I've only seen it used in a few readings on YouTube.

Also, the name of the deck that shows from one card into the next, on the same card. The image's are side by side on the same card.

Thank you 💐

Could you post a link to one of the videos or a screenshot here? You can post links to tarot things as long as it's not to your own channel or sites. We might be able to work it out 🙂

This is the first deck I'm asking about. They begin layout at about 2:45 minutes into the this reading.

I'll look for the for the second.

Gregory, these cards have 2 images on one card. As if the KofC is walking into the QofC, and so on with the other cards following suit.

1 hour ago, FloraCove said:

This is the first deck I'm asking about. They begin layout at about 2:45 minutes into the this reading.

I'll look for the for the second.

Gregory, these cards have 2 images on one card. As if the KofC is walking into the QofC, and so on with the other cards following suit.

That deck looks to be the Tarot of Oppositions. Card back matches, at least: https://i.etsystatic.com/13465681/r/il/feccbd/3358997454/il_794xN.3358997454_65ff.jpg

The second deck I'm asking about is in this reading. It shows up at about 13:20 minutes in. She does have a list of decks that she uses for the readings. Some I recognize, others not so much. Thank you 💐

16 minutes ago, FloraCove said:

Ooh, that's it. Thank you 💐

np! Alas I'm stumped on the second one; I went through her list and none of the decks are that one there, so perhaps she forgot to add it to the list.

Sadly her shop is closed though from what I can see of her decks, none of them really match that card back or art style. @FloraCove you might need to DM her about that one, I can't find anything like it mentioned anywhere.

Hi! Does anyone know what deck was used in the movie "Wine Country"? Seemed like a Smith Waite clone with gold foil and black frames? Thanks! 

IMG_20221001_190152.jpg

Hello,

I'm completely new to tarot and I'm starting to be obsessed. I'm looking at decks that speak to me.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what deck is in this photograph?

Thank you!

PS I hope I'm posting in the right place...new here too

spacer.png