Does anyone know what deck this is?

Freakyeyed

Found this lovely card, but all image searches come up empty and I’ve tried googling everything! I’m wondering if anyone would happen to know? Thank you!

06BA8BE8-67C7-48F7-BCE5-F9613B84F295.jpg.cd53ad19e4c078c72db10d0fd2e7a8de.jpg

Oops; yes I am - but we have an issue with a rat. I WILL look as soon as I can better get at my stuff - it's all in piles while we mend a hole in the wall...

ETA I have looked through all the ones I can reach for the moment.... I have also asked on another forum, as I feel bad about this...

recovers from heartfailure...in the wall, not in the drawers?

Yes, AJ. Mercifully they have shown no interest in the decks or the books - even the ones on shelves. But the wall behind it all was where one ran confidently to when we disturbed it on the landing, so we know that's one place they've been getting in... And that was confirmed by the electric shock delivered to my beloved when he found where they had been eating the wiring !

MysticMoonlight

This is a beautiful backing. Great backings are the icing on the cake with decks, I think.

Gregory, what an ordeal! I do hope your beloved wasn't stunned too badly and that you guys are able to keep the buggers out! I shudder to think them reaching your decks!  :bugeyed:

Update (not a good one). I KNOW I own this deck. I CANNOT find this back. But I will keep trying. I KNOW I identified it for someone on another forum,. too, and I can't find that either....

I think someone in the group posted this a while ago but they didn't mention what deck it was from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  :biggrin:

26TAROT-web4-blog427.jpg.e17ba3c252e1a188e56cbdba7fc993a9.jpg

Found this lovely card, but all image searches come up empty and I’ve tried googling everything! I’m wondering if anyone would happen to know? Thank you!

It’s a card back from a book and cards set called “Tarot Wisdom” by Catharine Davidson. The card fronts are not so impressive unfortunately.

It’s a card back from a book and cards set called “Tarot Wisdom” by Catharine Davidson. The card fronts are not so impressive unfortunately.

THANK you. It's been driving me nuts - and as mine is in French, I completely missed it - I was only looking at kits I'd bought in the UK ! I was sure it came from the Works ! That'll teach me ! I KNEW I owned it....

I rather like the fronts, myself...

divinatoire.jpg.46b4c6ac25411c5f401fdc66abe9410d.jpg

OK FLiz you can give up now. She answered within minutes:

Thanks for reaching out. Honestly, not a clue. It’s a stock photo!

DAMN and double damn.

Thank you so much, gregs! I was about to create a separate thread for this post. I wonder if this deck even exists?

Like you - I KNOW I've seen it. The last time this happened, it turned out to be the Hallmark !

I've had a delightful conversation with her, though !

Here it is right in the thread so people can be inspired (maybe they can't be bothered to click the link...)

88019676_Image3.thumb.png.e3f259f02931a05a9c66eaa599255f01.png