Jump to content

Does anyone know what deck this is?


Freakyeyed

Recommended Posts

Niobium

AH HA. Third Eye Tarot. I knew I'd seen it somewhere.

 

Hm, she put it up on MPC...tempting...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes - that's the one. I got it years ago; it was all over the place under various names. Mine is just called Royal. Odd back yours shows, though. very out of character. Mine has the same box as the ebay listing, but with the word Royal in the same font instead of the word Mystic ! IT's all over ebay now - and the Royal one  is mostly in Greek....

 

It's quite sweet, but I wouldn't pay a lot for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gregory said:

Yes - that's the one. I got it years ago; it was all over the place under various names. Mine is just called Royal. Odd back yours shows, though. very out of character. Mine has the same box as the ebay listing, but with the word Royal in the same font instead of the word Mystic ! IT's all over ebay now - and the Royal one  is mostly in Greek....

 

It's quite sweet, but I wouldn't pay a lot for it.

Thanks! Yeah the back doesn't seem to match fronts at all. Makes me wonder if it's a pirated deck... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LogicalHue

spacer.pngspacer.png

There's a blog (I don't even know how I got there) that has posted a few cards from this deck and never says what deck. When I do a Google search on any of the images the only thing that comes up is the blog. It's got me curious, anyone know what it is?

 

(At first I thought the blogger wast the creator, but then they talked about not really jiving with some of the imagery, so that can't be it.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LogicalHue said:

There's a blog (I don't even know how I got there) that has posted a few cards from this deck and never says what deck. When I do a Google search on any of the images the only thing that comes up is the blog. It's got me curious, anyone know what it is?

 

(At first I thought the blogger wast the creator, but then they talked about not really jiving with some of the imagery, so that can't be it.)

 

It's the Forager's Daughter Tarot, a kickstarter deck by Jessica Lei Howard. Link below for your reference: 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is still available if you wish to know ! (I bought it - a first edition with the mistake and the extra corrected card ! - second will be out soon -  a couple of weeks ago.) I hadn't backed it as I avoid US KS decks because of UK customs - but I sourced a copy in Spain. Or maybe it was Portugal....

 

It's rather lovely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
LogicalHue
11 hours ago, iMoodyCrab said:

It's the Forager's Daughter Tarot, a kickstarter deck by Jessica Lei Howard.

I feel silly because that was my only guess and at some point it occurred to me to google it but my brain got scrambled. Thank you!

 

6 hours ago, gregory said:

It is still available if you wish to know ! (I bought it - a first edition with the mistake and the extra corrected card ! - second will be out soon -  a couple of weeks ago.) I hadn't backed it as I avoid US KS decks because of UK customs - but I sourced a copy in Spain. Or maybe it was Portugal....

 

It's rather lovely.

Oof, you've convinced me. I forget what turned me off about it the last time I looked into it but I watched a flip through and its looking pretty good. Order, but I'm not sure what "Your order has not been locked down yet." means, it makes me keep looking for some kind of "complete order" button but I don't see anything.

 

I seem to be heading into a deck-buying-spree... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LogicalHue

I just went to the kickstarter and hit pre-order. I did get confirmation emails so I'm sure the order went through. Where'd you get yours from?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.