Reply here if you want a study group subforum

Little Fang

EmpyreanKnight

Hi Little Fang!

I've collected a bunch of solid resources on the Minchiate, and I think it's due for a comprehensive study group. I haven't encountered any online group that tackled all of the 97 cards. With Lo Scarabeo's release of its Minchiate Etruria-Firenze in September (which I am definitely sure is going to sell out, just like their Sola Busca last year), I believe that it will garner so much interest in the coming months.

I've also been delving into the Tarot of Shadows, a truly magnificent dark deck by Vera Sklyarova. It's very popular among Russian Tarotists, and it's slowly garnering fans in other parts of the world, especially after an English version was released last year. I think it's ripe for a study group too. :)

I'd like a Thoth-inspired tarot study group if possible.  I'd be happy to have others to work through this with. <3

Wildwood, please! There must be a lot of people with this deck, and it really does deserve its own study group, I think. It's been a revelation for me, in part because its implications are so much deeper than I've ever managed to see with RW. I'd love a place to discuss this deck in detail.  :) 

Madame Squee

Hi Little Fang  :)

I'd like to open a study group for the Everyday Enchantment Tarot.

Its images are so unusual, I feel like they could produce many interesting discussions. 

Thank you!  <3

Squee

Saturn Celeste

Wildwood, please! There must be a lot of people with this deck, and it really does deserve its own study group, I think. It's been a revelation for me, in part because its implications are so much deeper than I've ever managed to see with RW. I'd love a place to discuss this deck in detail.  :)

Done!  I too have the Wildwood deck.  You can begin your study group anytime now!

Saturn Celeste

Hi Little Fang  :)

I'd like to open a study group for the Everyday Enchantment Tarot.

Its images are so unusual, I feel like they could produce many interesting discussions. 

Thank you!  <3

Squee

Ok Madam Squee!  The group is ready and  I will join when you get it going, I too have the Everyday Enchantment and would like to dig deeper.

Saturn Celeste

Could you please start a group for Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot and one for The Fountain tarot?

I'm going to let this ride a little longer and if no one participates I will be removing the group.

Saturn Celeste

Hi Little Fang!

I've collected a bunch of solid resources on the Minchiate, and I think it's due for a comprehensive study group. I haven't encountered any online group that tackled all of the 97 cards. With Lo Scarabeo's release of its Minchiate Etruria-Firenze in September (which I am definitely sure is going to sell out, just like their Sola Busca last year), I believe that it will garner so much interest in the coming months.

I've also been delving into the Tarot of Shadows, a truly magnificent dark deck by Vera Sklyarova. It's very popular among Russian Tarotists, and it's slowly garnering fans in other parts of the world, especially after an English version was released last year. I think it's ripe for a study group too. :)

Hi Empyrean!  I have added your Tarot of Shadows group.  Are you still interested in the Minchiate group?

EmpyreanKnight

Thank you so much Saturn. You're the best! <3

I'm putting the Minchiate on hold right now so that I can pour my full attention on the Shadows. I can't wait to start! :))

Done!  I too have the Wildwood deck.  You can begin your study group anytime now!

Thank you! Should be interesting...

Saturn Celeste

Hello guys,

would it be possible to create tarot draconis-lo scarabeo sub-group?

Thank you a lot

O. <3 <3 <3

Complete!

Graveyardhaunter

Have just bought the haunted house tarot, so much imagery but so little information. Would love a group set up for it if there isn’t already one (I have looked and couldn’t see one)

J xx

fire cat pickles

@Little Fang Can't promise I'll start right away, but can we have a Minchiate Study Group, please?

Edited by fire cat pickles

Hi , I would like to go through the prisma visions deck in a study group type format , I have had a look through and cannot see if this has already happened so if not I would love to start one 🙂

On 7/3/2017 at 5:03 PM, Little Fang said:

Let me know if you want to open a study group and I'll open up a subforum just for itl

Hello, Little Fang

Could I ask that you create a study group titled, Tarot de Marseille?